Not so legal advice

Son feel relieved you didn't shoot her club up. You'd be howling at the moon instead of watchin a hockey game. No matter what this man eater says (for the love of gawd) don't go back and RE-smash. You got away. Clean break. DO NOT PIPE!! No matter how drunk, how desperate, how much of a "dry spell" don't do it. You are a bird with an open cage B Free.

Nope it's done. Kicked her out and she understands and is giving me a whole depressed sob story but not asking to come back because she' knows she screwed up. Only thing that made this difficult was that it was a 3 yr relationship and she has no family to fall back on. Not my problem anymore. When we traveled she would end up paying to upgrade our hotels to stay at Langham properties or the equivalent of. Needless to say she doesn't have money saved up and I don't feel bad for her

OP byke! Remember the bolded part, don't let her become your problem again.

Lemme also say, no matter the tingle, that rises from your nuts... no matter the reasoning, no ifs ands or buts... not even if life on planet Earth is coming to an end... don't ever... EVER... smash that bird again.

So it's over and I'm kinda salting the wound. I caught up with her at a brewery and was a total douchebag. She apologized and cried but I took it mostly as crocodile tears. I'm just trying to troll her and the new "person she's dating". He was a dog with his tail between his legs and I just ripped both of them a new one. I'm a horrible human being. Although I have to admit it's a fine line to toe where I don't get sucked into any feelings

Last edited:
So it's over and I'm kinda salting the wound. I caught up with her at a brewery and was a total douchebag. She apologized and cried but I took it mostly as crocodile tears. I'm just trying to troll her and the new "person she's dating". He was a dog with his tail between his legs and I just ripped both of them a new one. I'm a horrible human being. Although I have to admit it's a fine line to toe where I don't get sucked into any feelings

Welcome to the dark side...the savage side :evil:

It gets more fun as time passes by...

lmao at this foolishness. Your update basically said "update, she didn't die when I kicked her out." If you dgaf, you would've kept it cool and slid shortie off instead of lashing out like most women do. As soon as her and dude are done, she'll play the cool card, you'll be back with her, your parents will try to intervene, and you'll choose this board over their forceful insights. You might wanna try some different brewery's and stop hoping you bump into this broad at your usual ones.. before she ends up ruining your life forreal. Chicks like this play a dirty game.. and you're just not built for it.

Last edited:
Not sure if serious, but no way in hell I'm taking care of a chick who's dad a lawyer. If her dad can sue then he can take care of her as well. Boss up and tell her to move around, or just tell her you're moving out and hang out at your boys for a week or two.

lmao at this foolishness. Your update basically said "update, she didn't die when I kicked her out." If you dgaf, you would've kept it cool and slid shortie off instead of lashing out like most women do. As soon as her and dude are done, she'll play the cool card, you'll be back with her, your parents will try to intervene, and you'll choose this board over their forceful insights. You might wanna try some different brewery's and stop hoping you bump into this broad at your usual ones.. before she ends up ruining your life forreal. Chicks like this play a dirty game.. and you're just not built for it.

This. Son needs some real male guidance, he's an L factory.

She stayed here for 6 months and she did have her mail coming here.No not a young dude. We're in our mid 20s and we moved in shortly to save and go out of state. I'm just being very cautious because her fathers a lawyer. I've already tried kicking her out but she tells me legally my parents need to give her a written 30 day notice. She doesn't even sleep here unless her new dude is out and it's convenient for her.

Damn dude you gotta grab her by the p and throw her the hell out

Why you still hanging out with her? Wouldn't be surprised if you give another update about how she's living at the house again.

OP is still emotional like a scorned woman, thinking he got "revenge" by yelling at her in public.

Last edited:
Lame to go off on her like somebody said. Just ignore her when you see her and go about your business

If she's not a home owner of that property, then your parents can call the police and consider her a trespasser for not leaving when asked.

Simple as that I believe.
so I can mail my mail somewhere and squat there your saying?

Wrong, if she is receiving mail there then she is not by definition a trespasser.

After Reading All Of This i Am Surprised No One Asked for Pics Of Shorty
Story Is Crazy Tho, She's Just Chilling In Halls Living Room :lol:

So you aintgona post pics of the broad? Man you weaker then i thot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom