Nothing is real, your mind creates everything around you

Have you ever considered that what you're seeing right now is something created by your mind? Your physical being is just a vessel of your conscious which means that your body, and other bodies around you are just a projection of your mind. You're family, friends, that girl you like and the computer screen or phone you are looking at are all created by you. The concept of death, imprisonment, and pain are just scenarios that are created by your imagination to keep you in check. You imagine the attainment of wealth or more wealth to keep yourself entertained. Nothing exists, only your conscious.

Spoiler [+]
mind blown(?)

Have you ever considered that what you're seeing right now is something created by your mind? Your physical being is just a vessel of your conscious which means that your body, and other bodies around you are just a projection of your mind. You're family, friends, that girl you like and the computer screen or phone you are looking at are all created by you. The concept of death, imprisonment, and pain are just scenarios that are created by your imagination to keep you in check. You imagine the attainment of wealth or more wealth to keep yourself entertained. Nothing exists, only your conscious.

Spoiler [+]
mind blown(?)

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

tumblr_lj0aphWVCx1qacvjvo1_500.jpg

i think about this all the time actually, perceived reality is not that serious. 

For this reason quantum physics is mad interesting to me 

i think about this all the time actually, perceived reality is not that serious. 

For this reason quantum physics is mad interesting to me 

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

You’ve got to be kidding me. I’ve been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

I don't know, but if it's all created by me, than it should be able to be manipulated by me. If that's true, then by the end of the week, I should be riding out in Santa Monica to the airport in my drop top lambo with supermodels to catch a flight on my private jet to Dubai where my penthouse awaits?

Seriously, if it is created, can I change it?

I don't know, but if it's all created by me, than it should be able to be manipulated by me. If that's true, then by the end of the week, I should be riding out in Santa Monica to the airport in my drop top lambo with supermodels to catch a flight on my private jet to Dubai where my penthouse awaits?

Seriously, if it is created, can I change it?

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What the hell did you just say?
laugh.gif

OP, real talk, starting at the 1:07 mark, Alan Watts speaks on this very subject. Let me know what you think.

Back
Top Bottom