Nothing is real, your mind creates everything around you

I think about stuff like this sometimes.

Like, if we werent here, what would "we" be.....We cant just NOT be here......We have to be somewhere........But WHERE is somewhere? will we remember we were "here" when we get there? Wherever "there" is.

But forreal, if there were no humans, what would there be? and if space is infinate....what is beyond space? What is space? It HAS to have some type of beginning and end......but then again....does it? But if it doesnt, what is before the beginning and after the end?.

If you close your eyes and think about this.........your mind will be blown forreal!

I think about stuff like this sometimes.

Like, if we werent here, what would "we" be.....We cant just NOT be here......We have to be somewhere........But WHERE is somewhere? will we remember we were "here" when we get there? Wherever "there" is.

But forreal, if there were no humans, what would there be? and if space is infinate....what is beyond space? What is space? It HAS to have some type of beginning and end......but then again....does it? But if it doesnt, what is before the beginning and after the end?.

If you close your eyes and think about this.........your mind will be blown forreal!

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773
roll.gif

Man these threads %!@$ up my whole mind lol.

I love it.

I think theirs wayyyyyy more to life than what we think. Theirs a dark secert lurkinf out there with the answer to everything

Man these threads %!@$ up my whole mind lol.

I love it.

I think theirs wayyyyyy more to life than what we think. Theirs a dark secert lurkinf out there with the answer to everything

I kid you not I am going to teach my child how to fly because of how much power I believe the brain has. I sit back just thinking about how the brain does so much already, there is something that can be tapped into, I know it.

Spoiler [+]

I truly think there are a lot of things we aren't told about what our minds can do because of how much materialism and monetary value keep most people enslaved.  

I kid you not I am going to teach my child how to fly because of how much power I believe the brain has. I sit back just thinking about how the brain does so much already, there is something that can be tapped into, I know it.

Spoiler [+]

I truly think there are a lot of things we aren't told about what our minds can do because of how much materialism and monetary value keep most people enslaved.  

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

then again, I knew a guy who truly believed he could fly... he believed he could touch the sky (real talk).  He would even think about every night and day, something about spreading his wings and flying away.  He ended up in jail though 
tired.gif

610x.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

then again, I knew a guy who truly believed he could fly... he believed he could touch the sky (real talk).  He would even think about every night and day, something about spreading his wings and flying away.  He ended up in jail though 
tired.gif

610x.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WE CAN WALK 100,000 MILES BUT IN REALITY WE DID ABOUT AS MUCH WALKING AS IN OUR SLEEP (WALKING IN DARKNESS/DARK MATTER)

ITS ALL IN THE MIND WE ARE REALLY IN ONE FOCUS POINT

ITS LIKE A BLACK HOLE ALL THE STUFF SUCKED INTO A TINY DOT

OR THE THINGS WE SEE NOW VIBRATE IFREQUENCY'S THAT ARE IN TUNE WITH OUR BRAINS THEN WHAT IS REALLY IN FRONT US IN THAT IS IN SOME HIGHER DIMENSION

CAN YOU PICTURE LIFE SHATTERING LIKE A GLASSHOUSE RIGHT IN FRONT YOUR EYES AND YOU REALLY SEE WHATS BEHIND THE "MAGIC"

I'LL BE BACK FOR THIS THREAD LATER MY PINEAL GLAND IS ACTIVATED

WE CAN WALK 100,000 MILES BUT IN REALITY WE DID ABOUT AS MUCH WALKING AS IN OUR SLEEP (WALKING IN DARKNESS/DARK MATTER)

OR THE THINGS WE SEE NOW VIBRATE IFREQUENCY'S THAT ARE IN TUNE WITH OUR BRAINS THEN WHAT IS REALLY IN FRONT US IN THAT IS IN SOME HIGHER DIMENSION

CAN YOU PICTURE LIFE SHATTERING LIKE A GLASSHOUSE RIGHT IN FRONT YOUR EYES AND YOU REALLY SEE WHATS BEHIND THE "MAGIC"

Originally Posted by G14

Sun%20symbol.jpg

Ra or Black dot consciousness. That's my point of reference on life. Inside looking out. Most everyone else is just focusing on the perimeter. Ya'll really can't see me. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by G14

Sun%20symbol.jpg

Ra or Black dot consciousness. That's my point of reference on life. Inside looking out. Most everyone else is just focusing on the perimeter. Ya'll really can't see me. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom