"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

i doubt Jay & Nas will jump in, it will be strictly Kendrick & Drake. i just hope we get a track or two of both these guys throwing lyrical punches at each other :lol:

Jay and Nas are way pass this stage. Not happening.

I would love to hear Drake put out another Goodnight and Goodluck type of song but knowing him now he'll probably name the song Ether pt2 and sing "**** you keeeeendrick, ohhhhhhhhh" .

Last edited:
K. Dot coming for heads? :pimp:

they don't want it

When are the BET awards? or when will we be able to hear it?

I would love to hear Drake put out another Goodnight and Goodluck type of song but knowing him now he'll probably name the song Ether pt2 and sing "**** you keeeeendrick, ohhhhhhhhh" .

I wanna hear a Drake verse similar to his verse on "Good Riddance"

Nah I ain't talkin about Jay and Nas jumpin' in - that'd be dumb...

...just meant it'd be dope if Drake and Kendrick officially battled like Nas and Jay.

Nah I ain't talkin about Jay and Nas jumpin' in - that'd be dumb...

...just meant it'd be dope if Drake and Kendrick officially battled like Nas and Jay.

Would be entertainin, but Aubrey dont want it

I don't think Jimmy hungry enough to go in w/ K.Dot and honestly, what artist that's "relevant" is right now? Kendrick is tryna make this art what it should be about, competition. Competition always brings out the best in a person and if it doesn't, then u just....idk man, u just are.

Not a huge fan of either, but Drake makes better music. This whole Control gimmick is really only helping Kendrick.

Not a huge fan of either, but Drake makes better music. This whole Control gimmick is really only helping Kendrick.
russell-westbrook-wat-to-reporter-o.gif

Drake gonna come at it with a I'm better than you, ***** I got a Grammy, angle.

Don't sleep on J. Cole & J. Electronica.

I'm honestly pushin for Mac but he may not b ready.

Drake has the advantage based off Kendrick saying in a song that drake put him on game lol. Not to mention k. Opened for him. I predicted that they will full force go at it yesterday and I'm pretty sure its gon to happen

Mac who?Mac Miller? Lol I listen to dude alot but he aint in the same league. Hope this leads to some dope music.

Jus wait for drakes next interview. Any bets he cries?

Mac as in Mac Miller??!!!? :wow:

I'll admit though, WMWTSO was DOPE. I never listened to Mac in my life before that album, peeped it strictly for the features. But Mac Miller can rap.

Last edited:
Actually set down and thoroughly listened to Mac Millers new joint, i liked it...
His older stuff not so much but dude is not in the realm of K.Dot , Chance, Pusha,Action Broson etc.... But I do admire his skills, better then the joke that is Wacklemore

Actually set down and thoroughly listened to Mac Millers new joint, i liked it...
His older stuff not so much but dude is not in the realm of K.Dot , Chance, Pusha,Action Broson etc.... But I do admire his skills, better then the joke that is Wacklemore

Exactly. When it comes to white rappers I'll take Action Bronson and Mac any day over that lame excuse for a rapper.

Saw Action Bronson open up for Danny Brown the other night, dude's live show is :smokin

Back
Top Bottom