"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

laugh.gif
I'm still trying to understand how he's getting away with lyrics like that ...
Tell'em...
Drake is a habitual line stepper and then runs and plays victim...
Not saying Drake isn't talented and has made songs I like but I knew his time was up when this dude said "You goin make me catch a body like that", really Jimmy..
And the blasphemy against a true lyricist that has two classic albums under his belt compared to Aubrey's 0 and took on Ice Cube without subliminals...
In all fairness the line was..."You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that No, don't do it, please don't do it" . Drake does dance on that subliminal line quite regularly. I hate it.
In the second verse of "Headlines" Drake does in fact say, "You gonna hype me up,

and make me catch a body like that".

Right because if I came up to you in the street and was like "what's the name of Commons last album?"

Y'all be looking at me dumbfounded

His past accomplishments aren't discredited but like I said be real

Man no matter how you slice that line, he should have never said that in the first place, lol...

Common's hiccups were Electric Circus and Universal Mind Control...everything else is good in my book. 

yeah Common was upset about Serena & Drake

:lol: @ Common needing Drake for the limelight

Yeah because people are still checking for Common in 2013

At least be real

I'm checking for common in 2013. Com is a very good rapper that makes good music. I'm
Not going to clown you though, you've been sonned enough in this thread already.

Last edited:
Last edited:
how about we say common is a better rapper and drake is a better song writer and leave it at that

dont mess with drake though, he will love you up

yeah nobody in here sonning me junior

look Common's last album thread got a whole 10 pages on NT; yeah NTers really checking for him but now it's convenient to use...I didn't see you posting in there

http://niketalk.com/t/316246/offici...er-from-movies-to-classic-albums-dec-20th/270
But just because ****** don't run to post in a thread on an Internet forum doesn't mean people are not checking for him...
Hell dudes running to the Drake thread just to **** on him, lol...
So lets stop with NT being a measure of what people find relevant or listen to when they are off these boards......

So is it gonna be in the TDE cypher or what? how's this working?

Yea gonna be in the tde cypher i think. Heres the complete cypher list.

Cypher 1 – Wax, Rapsody, Emis Killa, Rittz, Jon Connor

Cypher 2 – A$AP Mob: Ferg, Twelvy, Nast, Ant, Rocky

Cypher 3 – Action Bronson, Star Life Breezy (Sprite Contest Winner),Travis $cott, Tiffany Foxx, Lil’ Kim

Cypher 4 – Slaughterhouse: Joell Ortiz, Crooked I, Royce Da 5’9, Joe Budden

Cypher 5 – TDE: ScHoolboy Q, Jay Rock, Ab-Soul, Isaiah Rashad, Kendrick Lamar

Cypher 6 – Real Husbands Of Hollywood: Chocolate Drop (Kevin Hart), Nick Cannon, Nelly, Boris Kodjoe, Duane Martin, JB Smoove (da f*** :lol:)

Cypher 7 – Asia Sparks, Bad Lucc, Problem, Astro

yet you post in all the other threads you are checking :lol:

sorry if I am making too much common sense

yeah nobody in here sonning me junior

look Common's last album thread got a whole 10 pages on NT; yeah NTers really checking for him but now it's convenient to use...I didn't see you posting in there

http://niketalk.com/t/316246/offici...er-from-movies-to-classic-albums-dec-20th/270
But just because ****** don't run to post in a thread on an Internet forum doesn't mean people are not checking for him...
Hell dudes running to the Drake thread just to **** on him, lol...
So lets stop with NT being a measure of what people find relevant or listen to when they are off these boards......

I was about to type this pretty much word
For word, but you saved me the time. And they are sonning you junior. Let me hit you with some advice "it's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Junior.

But I'm not going to go back and forth with you about this. Not my style. I like common and drake. Ill just leave this at that.

Last edited:
I think drake is jus a hit or miss kind of rapper. U got people that like him n the rest hate him, nobody really in the middle. I personally can't stand him, queen latifah had more balls than aubrey. Everything jus seems fake/forced and knowing his background hes in full actor mode. The whole ymcmb

I'm in the middle. I listen to a lot of his music and some of it I can't. Songs like "5am In Toronto" and "Uptown" I **** with. The "Marvins Room" or "Own It" Drake nah.

I was about to type this pretty much word
For word, but you saved me the time. And they are sonning you junior. Let me hit you with some advice "it's better to remain silent and thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt". Junior.

But I'm not going to go back and forth with you about this. Not my style. I like common and drake. Ill just leave this at that.

Because I'm right; if people were checking you'd have a long thread like Chief Keef or the other threads that hit 50 plus pages in this forum

He releases an album and pins drop but it's because people just decided not to discuss it...okay :lol:

Last edited:
def somewhere in the middle with drake as well.  i like a good amount of his stuff but nothing i can really say i love.  dont think ive ever rewinded one of his verses

Because I'm right; if people were checking you'd have a long thread like Chief Keef or the other threads that hit 50 plus pages in this forum

He releases an album and pins drop but it's because people just decided not to discuss it...okay :lol:
Okay so if a thread is 511 hundred pages deep that equates relevancy...smh
I really hope this battle comes to fruition because hip hop( all music really) is truly boring and too damn nice...
I miss the days when The Roc was going at people randomly and dudes coming for their necks, I miss those days where you would go to school or kick it with your boys breaking down lines/lyrics and bars trying to figure out who was getting talked about.
Hip hop has been missing the element of competition since Jay/Nas buried the hatchet.. Those times were exciting, now we got young ****** with the only argument, " But he's not on the radio or his thread is not long enough, then that means he sucks"TF...
If that's how you measure music then you can keep this **** and keep listening to the Keith Sweat of Rap and all this swag rap...
Get'em young blood K.Dot, we need that energy so better music can be produced..

*Does "The Dougie" dance in anticipation of video link to Kendrick's BET Hip-Hop Awards 2013 cypher*

8)

Yo, what if Drizz and Kendrick really don't do music with each other anymore. That'd be some shjsh'.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom