"Nothing Was The Same" After I Dropped That "Control" Verse...

Actually set down and thoroughly listened to Mac Millers new joint, i liked it...
His older stuff not so much but dude is not in the realm of K.Dot , Chance, Pusha,Action Broson etc.... But I do admire his skills, better then the joke that is Wacklemore

he could rhyme wit bronson... bronson aint THAT skilled... he just has a dope flow... dude dont be sayin **** for real half the time

this is the 2nd time Kendrick has called out Drake, it's time to get at him, not subliminally like he did on The Language. say his name already :lol:

Last edited:
I get why Kendrick is going at Drake but the Common thing was a rapper who is basically trying to get back in the spotlight
much like Lil Kim dissing Nicki

nobody cares about 40 year olds trying to start beef with 25 years olds

I think drake is jus a hit or miss kind of rapper. U got people that like him n the rest hate him, nobody really in the middle. I personally can't stand him, queen latifah had more balls than aubrey. Everything jus seems fake/forced and knowing his background hes in full actor mode. The whole ymcmb

I get why Kendrick is going at Drake but the Common thing was a rapper who is basically trying to get back in the spotlight

Ummmmmm, I don't really remember it, but wasn't it the subliminal king threw subliminal shots and mentioned Common in interviews after hearing Sweet thinking it was about him. Then when Common responded directly he acted as if he was innocent.

Same way Luda responded from Drake subliminals and interviews about people taking his style.

I don't get why people act like Drake is some innocent victim. I get it, they're Drake fans.

Common has a TV show, does movies, besides being relevant in music, did he ever leave the spotlight? Comparing him to Lil Kim? You know music b?

Last edited:
Ummmmmm, I don't really remember it, but wasn't it the subliminal king threw subliminal shots and mentioned Common in interviews after hearing Sweet thinking it was about him. Then when Common responded directly he acted as if he was innocent.

Same way Luda responded from Drake subliminals and interviews about people taking his style.

I don't get why people act like Drake is some innocent victim. I get it, they're Drake fans.

Common has a TV show, does movies, besides being relevant in music, did he ever leave the spotlight? Comparing him to Lil Kim? You know music b?
Tell'em...
Drake is a habitual line stepper and then runs and plays victim...
Not saying Drake isn't talented and has made songs I like but I knew his time was up when this dude said "You goin make me catch a body like that", really Jimmy..
And the blasphemy against a true lyricist that has two classic albums under his belt compared to Aubrey's 0 and took on Ice Cube without subliminals...

This:

bikini_serena_williams_booty.jpg

and This:

Serena-Williams-and-Common.jpg

Plus This:

draked.jpg

=

tumblr_mhvrfzODND1rv8logo1_1280.gif

Last edited:
Tell'em...
Not saying Drake isn't talented and has made songs I like but I knew his time was up when this dude said "You goin make me catch a body like that", really Jimmy..
And the blasphemy against a true lyricist that has two classic albums under his belt compared to Aubrey's 0 and took on Ice Cube without subliminals...

:lol: I'm still trying to understand how he's getting away with lyrics like that ...

laugh.gif
I'm still trying to understand how he's getting away with lyrics like that ...
Tell'em...
In all fairness the line was..."You gonna make someone around me catch a body like that No, don't do it, please don't do it" . Drake does dance on that subliminal line quite regularly. I hate it.

Yeah because people are still checking for Common in 2013

At least be real
I think he meant as far as Hollywood is concerned..Common doesn't need Drake to be relevant.

Common pops up in more than enough movies these days. Music or not he is still relevant.

:lol: @ Common dissing Drake for some spotlight. All he did was call a spade a spade. Common is getting money from everywhere. He's been doing pretty good for a long time.

Actually set down and thoroughly listened to Mac Millers new joint, i liked it...
His older stuff not so much but dude is not in the realm of K.Dot , Chance, Pusha,Action Broson etc.... But I do admire his skills, better then the joke that is Wacklemore

Exactly. When it comes to white rappers I'll take Action Bronson and Mac any day over that lame excuse for a rapper.

Saw Action Bronson open up for Danny Brown the other night, dude's live show is :smokin

I still haven't listened to any Mac Miller projects. I been hearing good things about his album since it dropped though.

:lol: @ Common dissing Drake for some spotlight. All he did was call a spade a spade. Common is getting money from everywhere. He's been doing pretty good for a long time.

Exactly. When it comes to white rappers I'll take Action Bronson and Mac any day over that lame excuse for a rapper.

Saw Action Bronson open up for Danny Brown the other night, dude's live show is :smokin

I still haven't listened to any Mac Miller projects. I been hearing good things about his album since it dropped though.

- For real Common. If people want to talk about stuff outside of rap, I'm pretty sure Common has has a more successful film/acting career than Drake

- And I've come around to Mac Miller as well. He's had some nice features onsome French Montana & Juicy J tracks, and I listened to maybe half his album and was pretty impressed

Back
Top Bottom