NotoriousMJ23's Sneaker Collection

Hey Guys. This is my first time posting pics on niketalk, so bare with me. Just wanted to share my collection with ya'll. I wanted to see what peoplethought about it. I've been officially collecting sneakers for about 6 years. But, ive been in love with sneakers since I first laid eyes on wht/blk13's (my grails) when I was in the 4th grade, ever since then I was addicted! But, anyways I live in Atlantic City, New Jersey... looking to makefriends/hook up with any fellow sneaker heads around that area or in Brooklyn. Im also looking for a legit person that lives close to HOHNY that I can counton, im willing to pay extra to get pairs I can't go up there and get due not being able to get off of work.

Most Of my Collection is DS by the way.

But Here my collection, feel free to leave suggestions, comments, advice, etc. Thanks.

166ymo1.jpg

2jcd4jr.jpg

5e77nk.jpg

2wog21d.jpg

OG Aquas
149p5xw.jpg

2yki82v.jpg

auwkkm.jpg

fjgow4.jpg

301pw82.jpg

n32bti.jpg

24w574p.jpg

2mydu1.jpg

13zreis.jpg

25ez8l4.jpg

23rs2zr.jpg

2yx1wnl.jpg

depr7m.jpg

14vtpc2.jpg

3519u07.jpg

fe4d8g.jpg

oganip.jpg

Newest Additions....

2hntgrr.jpg
ixgtja.jpg

2pp10kp.jpg

1zy7rdu.jpg

ma9qhy.jpg

34opsnd.jpg

2upwu0w.jpg

Very nice
smile.gif
, I suggest you start WEARING them instead of keeping them DS.I never understood the mentality of keeping anything on ice.

Originally Posted by T21D

Very nice
smile.gif
, I suggest you start WEARING them instead of keeping them DS. I never understood the mentality of keeping anything on ice.

i tell him the same +@$+ but his slinky !%* like to keep them in the box but aint nothing wrong, gooood stuff my niggga !

take it from the guys that kept their shoes ds and watched them crumble later...WEAR THEM! besides that, nice collection
pimp.gif

I don't know how to say this but I think you have a shoe buying problem...I'm messing with you.

Nice pennys and nice collection

Nice collection ... Where do you buy your kicks from cuz im in ac alot and i thought the only shoe store was the nike outlet whcih never has anything

freshxxx2death.. In AC, you can go to Sneaker Villa, Alexanders, its also a footlocker there in ac. Also In Mays Landing, theres a footlocker and afootaction.. then a center city sports all in the same mall its called the Hamiliton Mall. But I cop alot of stuff from New York.

Back
Top Bottom