***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by hunnehburr

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

11.11.08 Poorman Kidrobot AM Lights

So you wear a shirt that rags on biters, yet you steal an idea to customize a pair of kicks?

And don't give me that "poorman" crap, because you obviously got enough money to buy some REAL Kid Robot AM1s, seeing as how you jacked that kid on I$$ for $500

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I herd about that so called "scam."

but that dude sent him a concealed cash of $500
indifferent.gif

What idiot will do that?

He cant spend about $6 on M.O and tracking #?

but imo there was no scamming involved. he took the risk of sending him a CC.

smh.gif

True, he never should have sent out cash. His fault. But lets look at this a little closer:

If the money was lost in the mail, dunksrnice wouldn't have finalized the transaction through the I$$ marketplace.

dunksrnice also stated that "both got what we wanted. finalize."

http://www.!%*$!!#$!%%%%.com/forums/agreement-between-dunksrnice-idunk-t769368.html

(You have to be a member of I$$ to see the thread)

I spoke with the kid who got scammed and he said that he never got any shoes OR his money back.

Fishy? I think so.

So you wear a shirt that rags on biters, yet you steal an idea to customize a pair of kicks?

And don't give me that "poorman" crap, because you obviously got enough money to buy some REAL Kid Robot AM1s, seeing as how you jacked that kid on I$$ for $500

smh.gif
76.gif

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

crappy day in Houston... well off to conditioning, weight training, and team shoot around

what kind of hyperdunk's are those? where did you get them? are they limited or anything? info would be appreciated...

-waystinthyme

sorry in advance for the amount of pics =X

MONDAY:

2eq6emo.jpg
2a6ld1h.jpg

TODAY:

aexpjp.jpg
oswn7b.jpg

My friend said I look like John Stamos, in the "Full House" era, almost every day =/
It was on tv when I got home and I saw what she meant....
indifferent.gif

1zg610.jpg

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

crappy day in Houston... well off to conditioning, weight training, and team shoot around

what kind of hyperdunk's are those? where did you get them? are they limited or anything? info would be appreciated...

-waystinthyme

those are Hyperdunk Premiums Kobe PE edition....i picked them up from FootLocker durning employee appreciation wekend.....they are a footlocker exclusive only

smh.gif

laugh.gif

I herd about that so called "scam."

but that dude sent him a concealed cash of $500
indifferent.gif

What idiot will do that?

He cant spend about $6 on M.O and tracking #?

but imo there was no scamming involved. he took the risk of sending him a CC.

smh.gif

True, he never should have sent out cash. His fault. But lets look at this a little closer:

If the money was lost in the mail, dunksrnice wouldn't have finalized the transaction through the I$$ marketplace.

dunksrnice also stated that "both got what we wanted. finalize."

http://www./http://www.!%*$!!#$!%%%%.com/forums/agreement-between-dunksrnice-idunk-t769368.html

(You have to be a member of I$$ to see the thread)

I spoke with the kid who got scammed and he said that he never got any shoes OR his money back.

Fishy? I think so.

Last post about this topic since i dont want to be in other peoples buisness tooo much
eyes.gif

anyways, why would the kid that got scammed get his money/shoes back?

if dunksrnice didnt get the money because it was lost in the mail, there was no need for him to give the shoes.

the kid was ignorant to send out a CC.

quick question - did you sign up for NT just to tell everyone about this?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

enough with other peoples biz..... just a shame to hear that there are still so many clowns who scam people... REGARDLESS of how they send the money. Justcause he send CASH doesnt mean he deserves to get jacked. Cmon now people. Have a back bone

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Sam...info on the white peacoat??...wifey's bday's fast approaching lol

the peacoat is like .. fleece from H&M, its warm but not coat warm. No pockets. Its really soft and comfortable,feels like i'm just wearing a hoodie or something.
It was $40 I think. My step-mom got one that looks exactly the same except gray from target for $27 =/

Originally Posted by billionheiress

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Sam...info on the white peacoat??...wifey's bday's fast approaching lol

the peacoat is like .. fleece from H&M, its warm but not coat warm. No pockets. Its really soft and comfortable, feels like i'm just wearing a hoodie or something.
It was $40 I think. My step-mom got one that looks exactly the same except gray from target for $27 =/
thanks Sam...... i'll look into that....she likes to layer anyways

oh yeah...no pics today cuz i hate the rain
Stussy. Levis. Nike SB Air Trainer 2

quick question - did you sign up for NT just to tell everyone about this?

roll.gif
nah. I just straight up don't like people who try to act like their the poo whenactually they are just little kids.

Oh, and to stay on topic, this is what I wore today.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom