***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

old pic.. but this is what i wore today ^ ^

11m4901.jpg

thanks five30, haha wussup ricky been tryin to take care a bunch of financial crap... economy so wack... lol

Dope Pumps bro...

I wish I could get a pair of the Dee browns that released recently, or some of the OG retro Pumps.

Thanks sdubl,
happy.gif

I got the Dee Browns (haven't worn 'em yet!) but, yeah OGz would be nice, I like the 90's colors, like the neon yellows, pinks, greens etc.

Definitley.....I wanted pumps so bad when I was a kid. The OGs, Twilight zone (I think thats what they were called) and Blacktops. Maaan, the memories.

lol, The first sneakers I ever wanted was reebok pumps, I didn't really know anything about kicks back then, all I knew was I wanted some pumps!
Well, I must've saved up for about a month so I could get a pair! Anyway I finally got my money together and headed for the sports shop. But as I enteredthe shop, something strange happened! ....I saw some different shoes that weren't pumps! ....they were black & red, and like nothing I had ever seenbefore!
nerd.gif

Of course, they were the AJ infa red VIs, & I fell in love instantly! I bought them instead of the pumps & the rest is history!
But yeah, reebok pumps still hold a special place in my love of kicks!
happy.gif

(sorry for going off topic fam!
tongue.gif
)

Originally Posted by s dubl

Definitley.....I wanted pumps so bad when I was a kid. The OGs, Twilight zone (I think thats what they were called) and Blacktops. Maaan, the memories.

yes sir, those were classic...

(Pic stolen from 3000GT)

Thanks for the compliments all.

Nice am90s above me, and those homer IDs are somethin' else, real dope!

homers are very dope.... always liked the colorway.... BUT mesh would make that shoe even more killer

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

crappy day in Houston... well off to conditioning, weight training, and team shoot around

what kind of hyperdunk's are those? where did you get them? are they limited or anything? info would be appreciated...

-waystinthyme

those are Hyperdunk Premiums Kobe PE edition....i picked them up from FootLocker durning employee appreciation wekend.....they are a footlocker exclusive only
great...thanks. i think i may pick those up for basketball.

EDIT: homer am1 id's
eek.gif
pimp.gif

-waystinthyme

thanks ESCO!

Originally Posted by JMKickz

homers are very dope.... always liked the colorway.... BUT mesh would make that shoe even more killer
thanks! ... and i agree on the mesh
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom