***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

forgot that i had these because there in some random box.....good shoe for a rainy day.
2s98y9u.jpg

Originally Posted by FlatoutkickFiend

i assume no one likes my donatellos or my style but wholetime everybody is different but i still dont comprehend what wrong with my outfit, and i agree with all yall about my Ubiq bag .
You seriously don't see what's wrong with your fit? Look at your gat damn pants yo.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

yo did that dude on page 55 say his jeans were from forever 21???? Thats a girl store right?
grin.gif
Thought I Was The Only One That Realized That.
laugh.gif

Damn i didnt know that. do they have men bags too cuz i wouldn't walk out that store with a forever 21 bag.

i assume no one likes my donatellos or my style but wholetime everybody is different but i still dont comprehend what wrong with my outfit, and i agree with all yall about my Ubiq bag .
shut up.
stop looking for people to justify their opinions.
if it matters, I can't quite understand why anyone would want to wear burgundy skinny pants

jizzleKB24 facial hair is still pretty rugged. you should shave lol

rainy day in Gaithersburg, md =(
recycled pics

2889551789_77eba759bf.jpg

2889551723_cf7e53b40a.jpg

Originally Posted by billionheiress

shut up.
stop looking for people to justify their opinions.
if it matters, I can't quite understand why anyone would want to wear burgundy skinny pants

jizzleKB24 facial hair is still pretty rugged. you should shave lol

rainy day in Gaithersburg, md =(
recycled pics
lol

you're pretty much asking me to cut off my manhood

To take an exam and to work:
New Era
Crooks Backpack
BDG Hoodie
Diamond Supply Co. Tee
Beads
Levi's
Alifes

i agree wit Billionheiress , wholetime i think i seen yu on the rideon lol nd in yur pic it looks that neighborhood called Clusters in the village but yea imajus take the L itz whateva done . Weather did suck!

i agree wit Billionheiress , wholetime i think i seen yu on the rideon lol nd in yur pic it looks that neighborhood called Clusters in the village but yea ima jus take the L itz whateva done . Weather did suck!
I drive .. why would I be on the bus?
But I do live in the Village.

jizzleKB24 lol sorry, continue growing thebeard...
laugh.gif

Today To School

-Supreme
-UNDFTD
-Levis
-UNDS CDP III

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_0201-1.jpg
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i95/*****_head/?action=view&current=DSC_0228-1.jpg

YO!

When else they retro?
grin.gif

Dudes quoting pics.
smh.gif

PMac, welcome back.

Dope AJ1's. (Red & Charity)

True Blues
devil.gif

Dalitso... you seen 'em in a Footlocker or Footaction?

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom