***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

damn Samantha u ate my dude up....straight cannibal style.....my dude..u took the L youngin'....win streak is over....like the LAKERS!!!

laugh.gif

I couldn't even get my freak on in the club....flat screen had the Lakers/Pistons game on.

Damn, I'm pissed....I didn't see that coming.

HOLLA!!!

AI & Sheed had a game out there.....Bynum with only 8 points has to step up.....!*%....glad to see Vujacic with a horrible game...i hate that dude forreal....AI trade is finally working out for Joe Dumars & the Pistons

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

When else they retro?
grin.gif

Dudes quoting pics.
smh.gif

PMac, welcome back.

Dope AJ1's. (Red & Charity)

True Blues
devil.gif

Dalitso... you seen 'em in a Footlocker or Footaction?

DF!!!
YO!!

Breathe

DF!!!

thanks jaybee and crazyflip, i got some shoes to bring in jaybee, but can never find the time lol

Originally Posted by jae626

thanks jaybee and crazyflip, i got some shoes to bring in jaybee, but can never find the time lol

hahaha just make sure your bring those linens to sell if its a sz 9.5 or 10 hahaha

I thought I was in the wrong thread for a minute....anyways crappy day weather wise....staying at home to watch football and the fight later.

zzzz038jn3.jpg

haha everyone that went on ol' boy i have to deal with it going on throughout the whole school. Its just terrible i just keep walking around the hallsshaking my head constantly. I see all these colored tight %+% jeans and wack people thinking they have the sickest gear and shoes. I hate my school lol

Back
Top Bottom