***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

11-16.jpg

p1100813.jpg

It's funny how defensive some people get when their taste isn't validated on NT.
laugh.gif

Vans today...

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

Ty= Hands Down One Of NT's Best Dressed(No !%#@)..... My Man Has Some True Taste In Clothing
smokin.gif
co-sign.

Dope fits everyone. I really need a pair of Laser 1s.

AJ1 Hi Premier...I LOVE MY PAIR
pimp.gif

"10 Pairs of kicks DONT make you a collector" TEE
glasses.gif

BONUS:
AJ1 vs. UGGs(the wifey wanted to include hers)
laugh.gif

Since I had nothin better to do and I hate when all my boys post and then ask me when I'm gonna post... STOP BADGERING ME.

eas3tv.jpg

EdgarVega4 Nice fit. I love those ones too haven't wore mine yet, but does that red of the 10 pair of kicks tee match perfectly? I've bene havingtrouble finding somethin to match it seems liek the reds i find are always off.

Random pics I took last week. I try to take pics and post whenever I get the chance to...
nerd.gif

And then last night I UN-DSed these to go out...

Originally Posted by JordanLuv13

EdgarVega4 Nice fit. I love those ones too haven't wore mine yet, but does that red of the 10 pair of kicks tee match perfectly? I've bene having trouble finding somethin to match it seems liek the reds i find are always off.
seriously i was having trouvle to match the red also..but was digging through the colset and its VERY VERY close red to the shoes compared to theother red tees i have

Supreme Slim: Nice RL Flannel. Got the same one/something like it 2 years ago at the Polo outlet for $25.

Awesome Sheeds..
Awesome Premier 1s..
Awesome Laser 1s...

Jets won Thursday , AWESOME
Giants won , AWESOME

Awesome.

Originally Posted by SkavengerBrandon

Going to the Bengals game today.

nice fit. does the north face vest fit tts? looking to pick that up soon...

EDIT: donjuan, sick fit
pimp.gif
...whatkind of boots are those?

waystinthyme

Back
Top Bottom