***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

Nice fits Lefty... I especially am feeling those Angus SBs. I wish I still had a few pairs of those. Very comfy shoe.

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

EDIT: donjuan, sick fit
pimp.gif
...what kind of boots are those?

Barney's New York boots...I found a pair at Filene's Basement around the end of the summer & I was kinda tight my size wasn't available.

so they are just called barney's ny boots? did they come out a while ago? how much? and what size did you see...i'm a 10.

-waystinthyme
They were 80 bucks but they're all gone now...at least from the spot that I know of.

YO! I love those Supreme Trainers. Such a dope shoe.
To go buy MK v.s. DCU.
pimp.gif

How is it? I'm not even a gamer but when I heard Joker's laugh on the commercial, I felt like I HAVE to get it.

Yesterday. Various Artists Screenprinting Party. Bachelor Party
pimp.gif

2d1tlsl.jpg

29c2812.jpg

Today. Work (recycled).

2s1xavk.jpg

Speaking of a brand that doesn't get the credit it deserves... Manifest! Check for us.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

nice og1s on this page...all im looking for is a retro pair!
theairupthere85 - clean supreme trainers
az005us - those ids are fire and i challenge you to some ping pong
laugh.gif

21st bday. went to a murs concert. big pooh, joe scudda, kidz in the hall were all there too. tight ##% concert. murs and big pooh chilled after concert. tooksome pics with them.

not pictured, but i wore beaters blackcat ivs.

i'm in the mishka shirt.

Originally Posted by iamlinjo

nice og1s on this page...all im looking for is a retro pair!
theairupthere85 - clean supreme trainers
az005us - those ids are fire and i challenge you to some ping pong
laugh.gif

Your on.. but i must warn you. i have my own paddle lol.

^^^agreed...lol.

billionheiress-you don't want to see burgundy pants when you look outside, i don't want to see them on niketalk,myspace, facebook, on a plane, train, or automobile,

but most importantly not on a male.....

airant- i feel you on that game... i pretty much stopped gaming after middle school, but the previews are callingme...

nice supremes slim...

from the weekend...

saturday to get the car seviced....

j.crew.paul frank.undftdXchuck taylor.
343526444.jpg

and sunday to see the ******** lose another one...LOL! it was awfully quiet at fedex sunday night
roll.gif

triple5soul.lacoste.
343526450.jpg

rocked the mochas, and she wore her 5s...(horrible pic)
343526447.jpg

peace.

supremeslim, doin your name good. clean gear bud

og air flights....wow very cool

you americans are so lucky to have the opportunity to hit up NFL games like no big deal. I'm watching them with a 12hours time difference in a dubbedlanguage haha
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

To go buy MK v.s. DCU.
pimp.gif
How is it? I'm not even a gamer but when I heard Joker's laugh on the commercial, I felt like I HAVE to get it.

DF!!!

It's awesome....if you are a Mortal Kombat and/or a comic book fan it's well worth the money.

Back
Top Bottom