***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

dope fits everyone...and those wheat bobbito hi's i need! lol

yesterday for a cold one(gf didn't use the flash)...DALITSO what up!
polo.marc jacobs.jordan.
343810714.jpg

and i will always rock my flannels whether they're considered "cool" or not....

peace.

brettthejett- i agree, i honestly will not pay over $65 for a flannel unless it was actually worn by my favoriterapper, like he
literally had that exact one on, took it off, and then proceeded to sell it (no lance bass) and even at that i would frame it.

airant- the numbers look good on UNC but the season shall tell the story...(says the duke fan lol) i cant wait for hansborough toget in the NBA (=Amare and KG field day)

adobo- nice fit, and pics

Originally Posted by SupremeCity

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

jeans are apc ns. slim, i don't see purpose of second picture
What was the purpose for your second picture?

I think I know, to show off your honeycombs.

laugh.gif

pretty much. like ty uses second picture above to show what he wears indoors, inside the jacket and layering. i picked on him because he blurred out his facewhich could have showed the expression difference in the two photographs which could of told a "story" in a sense with the sequence, and here and amI, here is my face disgusted and pointing at a ketchup stain i got on my shirt, and other picture heisman, idk.....

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

Jordan4real-what grade are you in? do you know this kid named ifiok...he's my neighbor

im a freshmen but i know a lot of upperclassmen and i think ive heard of him that name just seems familiar

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Now flannels are considered hypebeast only? Im still going to rock mine proudly
^^cosign
dont care what the beasts are rocking, i will forever stay with mine
if you just recently started wearing flannels with the past 18 months..your still a hypebeast
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
been wearing em for bout 3 years now, fail
whatever people say, hypebeast or not, just appreciate everyone's post/fits instead of labeling people a hypebeast or whatever.

anyway to work today, beater xiv's the sole on my right pair was making a squeaky noise, i looked and the sole was coming off, oh well, it was bound tohappen sometime
(recycled pic- the sole is still intact in when this was taken
laugh.gif
)

Haven't posted in this thread in a minute.
embarassed.gif

Yesterday
ON x Taxi's

Bonus: This song never gets old

Today
Polo x Cool Grey IX's

still cold in jerz, wearing polo jacket for the rest of the week!
new era.gap.gap.paperdenim&cloth.jordan.

Back
Top Bottom