b7f2514f10ae701b01bb647d88fd7d5890caa66.JPG

To School to Learn About Potentiometery and Voltammetry, Then to Work:

Mike 23 New Era
Beads
Free Diamond Supply Co. Tee THey Sent w/ Last Purchase
Levi's
Chrome 8s

What up NT!

Wore my Blue Taxi SB's to school and look for spots around Houston that's getting Bred I's, and so far.. no luck.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Pinoy732

Originally Posted by sportfreak6901

WHO MISSED THE SPORT SCHHHWAAGG?!?

CHECK OUT THE SIG FOR ALL THE SHOES IM SELLING OR ELSE THIS FINGER WILL DO SOME DAMAGE!
sportsfreak, do you understand that you have no signature?? you need to set it up then click it to utilize it

Yo, everything he does and says is for attention.

Also, I would like to know what good news you got from Korea?

Juke - Congrats on 3 years and hot %!* XIs
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

battleground...congrats on the anny......fresh concords

Uluv411...im a chemical engineer too @ Purdue University.....i'm just learning how to use psychometric charts to find saturated temperatures & dewpoints.....glad to see another black ChE....u in AIChE or NOBCChE???

^^^^^^
Naw I'm not in any of those. I need to join tho. But I'm actually about to graduate in December. But damn I definitely know about those psych. chartsand steam tables. U will DEFINITELY continue using em for a while

Originally Posted by Uluv411

^^^^^^
Naw I'm not in any of those. I need to join tho. But I'm actually about to graduate in December. But damn I definitely know about those psych. charts and steam tables. U will DEFINITELY continue using em for a while
DAMN my dude i effin envy....im gettin my *** kicked.....no one wants to help my black *** either..surrounded by cyborg asians n indianslol....droppin mad cash on a tutor lol....congrats on graduating....HERE COMES THE MUDDAFUGGIN GWAP!!!....what school do u go to?

Yes, that cake will be look REEEAL right. I go to Arizona State University tho. And trust me, I know what you're going thru my dude. Just wait until u getto Senior year. Every year before that will seem like a BREEZE.

Yes, that cake will be look REEEAL right. I go to Arizona State University tho. And trust me, I know what you're going thru my dude. Just wait until u get to Senior year. Every year before that will seem like a BREEZE.
yeah i know....we got senior design projects here and folks i know are damn near suicidal now...scared they might not graduate cuz of theseprojects lol....any industry offers lined up???

OFF TOPIC:
any New Yorkers or anyone for that matter know the pricing on those new DQM beanies???.....headgear is my jawnt if u cant tell lol

Originally Posted by TheTim11

Yes, that cake will be look REEEAL right. I go to Arizona State University tho. And trust me, I know what you're going thru my dude. Just wait until u get to Senior year. Every year before that will seem like a BREEZE.
yeah i know....we got senior design projects here and folks i know are damn near suicidal now...scared they might not graduate cuz of these projects lol....any industry offers lined up???

OFF TOPIC:
any New Yorkers or anyone for that matter know the pricing on those new DQM beanies???.....headgear is my jawnt if u cant tell lol
Luckily we didn't have any senior design projects that were mandatory. But I volunteered for one in which we constructed a Cooling Tower fromscratch and did all tha math behind it. A semester long project. BRUTAL. But I'm shootin my resume out right now. Got a few replies, but from out ofstate. I may have to move.

YO! Idol... nice scarf & C'wealth fitted.
airant- the numbers look good on UNC but the season shall tell the story...(says the duke fan lol) i cant wait for hansborough to get in the NBA (=Amare and KG field day)

Go like your own team!
laugh.gif
(A SC school)

The Heels will be fine (even without Zeller
smh.gif
). As for Psycho T... google Dave Cowens.

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom