***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

yo!...those olives are siick, i really do regret not picking those up forcheap like i could have....
eyes.gif

spacej23- no prob, i thrive to inspire lol.

ShooFoo23-cleanIIz!!!!!

MrCherry-wud upfam!!!!!

Idolkicks-clean fit!!!!

airAnt23-clean fitsir!!!!

Jupeezy-wud up fam………killin it withtha DTRz!!!

Dreads2you-dope fit as usual!!!!!
ANYWAYS, TODAY

YESTERDAY

TUESDAY TO THA WIZARDS/HEAT GAME

bs'ing on the computer in the photolab at school....sorry for the crappy sk pics

17b355e8f8deaabe0d750ab0b6b9fe0f9d1cc00.JPG

8bd25d3fe7a860f80e0b86b9b4844baef859ac7.jpg

aee35754fddaa03a01e00e3bb8595cdc7389297.jpg

Kanas State Colorway lol
66115cfba90606ba838b947c710d1d81393f51e.jpg

Thanks Chunk. I was pleased when they came, we should have a couple more next month.
Maaaaaaan MrMcfly you haven't seen nothing yet, it gets colder. I have to bring out my big dog North Face when it gets really cold.

fam its still 75 degrees here.....i want the cold but how's the weather in Chicago during march....i'll be there for a week

Ty...Dope fit as usual bro!

Might have to hold me down with one of those "Mars Blackman" colorway Leaders fitteds.

HOLLA!!!

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

fam its still 75 degrees here.....i want the cold but how's the weather in Chicago during march....i'll be there for a week

It could be in the 60s here in March or in the 30s. OR it could be 68 on Tuesday and be 31 and snowing by Thursday. When folks say we've only got twoseasons, they fail to mention that there's no clear delineation when those two seasons will be
laugh.gif

343981743.jpg
343981744.jpg

nice fit back their Idolkicks, dalitso i cant wait to get my hands on a pair of those breds 1, and donjuan is that the new gotham north face mine is way to bigfor me now

Thanks everyone for the comments. I appreciate the love.

As far as the Obey jacket goes, it's really well constructed, keeps you warm, and I would definitelyrecommend anyone to get it(especially if you're already on the fence). If anybody needs help finding one, shoot me a PM and I can help you out. I'mlike 5'10" and weigh about 145lbs, and I went with a medium in the jacket(just for a reference).

Nice stuff everyone!!!

Today...

I've been practicing my ninja moves in the mirror everyday for the last week... it's really helped my self esteem!!!
happy.gif

Thanks,
Johnny Y

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by MrMcfly85

It could be in the 60s here in March or in the 30s. OR it could be 68 on Tuesday and be 31 and snowing by Thursday. When folks say we've only got two seasons, they fail to mention that there's no clear delineation when those two seasons will be
laugh.gif

lol thanks fam....i'lll try to pack the best way i can

Back
Top Bottom