***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

To Work and to Drop Off an Assignment

New Era
Crooks and Castles Tee
Beads
Levi's
Old Loves (Sorry, No Breds For Me!)

Nice XX3's 86 NT, that's the only pair of XX3's I wanted and I missed out on them
frown.gif

I have a feeling that in the coming months...U can count on seeing a NEVER ENDING supply of Black/Cement 3s & Black/Red 1s being worn.
From people that just recently got the 08's....and from those that have the 01' versions attemping to shoe their superiority.

Dope shoes, thou...regardless.

Btw...After the CDP Playoff 11s drop...U can add that one to the same equation.

HOLLA!!!

God i hate being 16 and having no income lol i want the 3s so bad but i dont have the cash to just buy the whole pack for retail without taking a huge hit inthe pockets. Sigh i guess ill just hafta drool over everyone elses(even though quality is not the greatest i agree) but i still love them

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I have a feeling that in the coming months...U can count on seeing a NEVER ENDING supply of Black/Cement 3s & Black/Red 1s being worn.
From people that just recently got the 08's....and from those that have the 01' versions attemping to shoe their superiority.

Dope shoes, thou...regardless.

Btw...After the CDP Playoff 11s drop...U can add that one to the same equation.

HOLLA!!!

You are correct sir. As one of the members that will be showing their "superiority" in the coming months/years, it really doesn't matter to meif you are wearing 08's, 01's, 85's or whatever....I enjoy seeing them, so BRING'EM OUT!

Back
Top Bottom