***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

jacobmontana-- Those DMPs couldn't be any cleaner. Definitely a pair that I'd like to add to the closet. My Concords are getting yellowed all over.

Does anyone know what I can use to get the mesh/nylon upper back to its original shining white?

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

God i hate being 16 and having no income lol i want the 3s so bad but i dont have the cash to just buy the whole pack for retail without taking a huge hit in the pockets. Sigh i guess ill just hafta drool over everyone elses(even though quality is not the greatest i agree) but i still love them

I'm with cha there man. Being 16 suck balls
laugh.gif
. Just a few more years to go/
Lol....I Still Got A Month Until I Turn 16
laugh.gif
Your like a man beast lol. No offence.
I got till july 7th till im 16
frown.gif

Shaolin, nice to see some love for the 990s. I got the green pair recently which I'd wanted for a while
alien.gif
I still want a OG grey pair, I found them once but the sz 12 was too small soI had to ditch 'em
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirsNCrispyTees

jacobmontana-- Those DMPs couldn't be any cleaner. Definitely a pair that I'd like to add to the closet. My Concords are getting yellowed all over.

Does anyone know what I can use to get the mesh/nylon upper back to its original shining white?

check out the thread in the retro section(so i got dirt on my 90's) dude washed his inside of a pillow case in the washer and they came out crisp

professa- i live in central islip
smh.gif
hate it over here
az005- where in LI do you live at? yes apparently we both need to get out.
XKrispy- thanks and i have yet to get my vehicle back its been a month. While mother was in town she was driving me around to work and school. Felt like i was15 again.
laugh.gif

viiheaven
nerd.gif
adonde estas!

sole candy: lovely deluxes. mmm

GoudaNH-you must have a job or something cause i cannot afford to drop the gwop on the packs and in some sort of way i refuse to the 20s are disgusting 310 istoo steep.

God i wish i was born earlier we were born to late to enjoy some classics and our feet were too small(well i know mine were) to get any 90s classics that arehard to come by today. My neighbor had all the heat i always wanted he had foams out the %%# jays out the %%# and i had to stick to kidsjays,iversons,griffeys, etc. Please let someone invent a time machine in the near future

Originally Posted by xxxplosive187

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

You are correct sir. As one of the members that will be showing their "superiority" in the coming months/years, it really doesn't matter to me if you are wearing 08's, 01's, 85's or whatever....I enjoy seeing them, so BRING'EM OUT!
Spoken like a true damn gentleman...but 88's maybe?
wink.gif
I think he stated '85 to refer to sneakermane's mention of the Jordan 1 retros, as seen below:
Originally Posted by sneakermane

I have a feeling that in the coming months...U can count on seeing a NEVER ENDING supply of Black/Cement 3s & Black/Red 1s being worn.
From people that just recently got the 08's....and from those that have the 01' versions attemping to shoe their superiority.

Dope shoes, thou...regardless.

Btw...After the CDP Playoff 11s drop...U can add that one to the same equation.

HOLLA!!!

xxxplosive187 is correct, I was just referencing the Jordan I comment, but yes I would love to see someone wearing a pair oforiginal III's.

Nice fits everyone!
pimp.gif

clean fits Lefty...and congrats Brandon.......sneakermane get at me about that lakers game next week homeboy...

anyways....recent rotation...
344793167.jpg

peace.

Back
Top Bottom