***NOVEMBER 2008 WDYWT! DO NOT QUOTE PICS!***

TOday to food shop , then yesterday to work..
289zc5y.jpg

s4uwi8.jpg

Originally Posted by GoudaNH

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by So Uptempo

God i hate being 16 and having no income lol i want the 3s so bad but i dont have the cash to just buy the whole pack for retail without taking a huge hit in the pockets. Sigh i guess ill just hafta drool over everyone elses(even though quality is not the greatest i agree) but i still love them

I'm with cha there man. Being 16 suck balls
laugh.gif
. Just a few more years to go/
Lol....I Still Got A Month Until I Turn 16
laugh.gif
frown.gif
got two months

bday same as MLK's tho
happy.gif

GoudaNH-you must have a job or something cause i cannot afford to drop the gwop on the packs and in some sort of way i refuse to the 20s are disgusting 310 is too steep.

God i wish i was born earlier we were born to late to enjoy some classics and our feet were too small(well i know mine were) to get any 90s classics that are hard to come by today. My neighbor had all the heat i always wanted he had foams out the %%# jays out the %%# and i had to stick to kids jays,iversons,griffeys, etc. Please let someone invent a time machine in the near future
Only Child....My Mom Loves Me
laugh.gif

haha GoudaNH she must love you a lot my parents hate my shoe habit i have to now sneak every pair i get past them and hit them with the old "oh these oldthings i've had them forever!"

GoudaNH-you must have a job or something cause i cannot afford to drop the gwop on the packs and in some sort of way i refuse to the 20s are disgusting 310 is too steep.

God i wish i was born earlier we were born to late to enjoy some classics and our feet were too small(well i know mine were) to get any 90s classics that are hard to come by today. My neighbor had all the heat i always wanted he had foams out the %%# jays out the %%# and i had to stick to kids jays,iversons,griffeys, etc. Please let someone invent a time machine in the near future
laugh.gif

yeah, i was about to say...his parents probably buy them for him. his house looks
pimp.gif
in the pics.

...how many shoes do you have goudaNH? haven't seen you wear the same pair twice...other than a few select times.

-waystinthyme

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

God i hate being 16 and having no income lol i want the 3s so bad but i dont have the cash to just buy the whole pack for retail without taking a huge hit in the pockets. Sigh i guess ill just hafta drool over everyone elses(even though quality is not the greatest i agree) but i still love them

I'm with cha there man. Being 16 suck balls
laugh.gif
. Just a few more years to go/
Lol....I Still Got A Month Until I Turn 16
laugh.gif
Your like a man beast lol. No offence.
I got till july 7th till im 16
frown.gif

Just turned 16... employment not looking good... December releases lookin REAL good
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

haha GoudaNH she must love you a lot my parents hate my shoe habit i have to now sneak every pair i get past them and hit them with the old "oh these old things i've had them forever!"

Lol....My Dad Hates It...My Mom Buys Them...But From Time to Time She Gets Annoyed With It...But Ive Sneaked A Couple Of Pairs Based My Dad B4....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by waystinthyme

laugh.gif

yeah, i was about to say...his parents probably buy them for him. his house looks
pimp.gif
in the pics.

...how many shoes do you have goudaNH? haven't seen you wear the same pair twice...other than a few select times.

-waystinthyme
I Have Around 70 Pairs....I Don't Usually Wear All Of Them...Ill Eventually Get To Wearing All Of Them.

haha GoudaNH she must love you a lot my parents hate my shoe habit i have to now sneak every pair i get past them and hit them with the old "oh these old things i've had them forever!"

Same here. My mom and dad yell at me if they see me walk in the house with new clothes or kicks. Now that I've been up at college, its much easier causethey can't see my credit card bill or what comes in my mail box. And if they notice a new pair of kicks, I just tell them I bought them for a friend.

Back
Top Bottom