November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Hopefully the Carmines continue to drop. I'd love to wear a b-grade pair and keep my pair from the actual pack ds.

Keke, call one of the two numbers listed at the top of the page, they both got carmine shipments in...

*Edit...Wanna shout out Will Rivera and JoJo for the info and heads up...Just got off the phone with Indiana for my sz 7.5...
Dude was very helpful, and when I asked if they got a lot of pairs in, said yea, about 111 or so, and asked if I found out about it on niketalk. Said thenumber of pairs available has been dwindling since the info was posted online he figures.

First time Ive ever owned 3 pairs of a shoe (it seems OD even to me), but I love the carmine VI, and the right place right time I guess. Had an A-grade pairfrom release day, and B-grade pair from the very first outlet drop a few months back. Wasnt going to go crazy for a 3rd pair if they hit again, but I gotthrough to the Indiana outlet on my first try and they had my size. Props again fellas.

thanks for the heads up guys. i hope they still have my size left when i am able to give them a call during my lunch.

Damn called this morning they had an 8.5 left put on hold drove 1hour copped and head back home. Btw thanks for the dude on the heads up. They are flawless

thanks again will...i had no luck coppin a pair. just got off the phone with indiana and they have two size 10.5 left, no 11-11.5. they also have 12 and up.guy said they have been getting hit pretty hard. if anyone gets any info on a sz 11 pm me!

I still got my pair from the package and don't plan on copping another, but good looks Will and JoJo on the info.

Originally Posted by Broomall4Life

thanks again will...i had no luck coppin a pair. just got off the phone with indiana and they have two size 10.5 left, no 11-11.5. they also have 12 and up. guy said they have been getting hit pretty hard. if anyone gets any info on a sz 11 pm me!
I just spoke to some guy named Josh who said size 12 was out.

o yeah btw..when i called to track them i also tracked cdp IVs...none in the system yet

I got a DS size 12carmines(a-grade) that I'll trade for a size 10 if anyone is intrested

Finally got through to the ohio spot..and i got my 9.5 secured..chick was mad cool..she said they had 'em since yesterday and they have just been bombardedwith calls just from a lil while ago..they do not have any size 9's left..i got the last size 9.5 though..no size 10's either..

%@*# i was out of luck I called indiana 50mins ago
some girl said size 13 and they have 4 of them.. so i asked to get 2 pairs
she put me on hold and few mins later fuakdjlkck iphone disconnected

so i try call back again like more than 30times finally some dude answer and he said still have size 13 so I was like give my name and my address
but @*!#%+ iphone again they drop fufjkadsjlf my call... so i called them again and another dude told me that they have only size 14,15,17

I tried I got cut off my call when i give my info so that dude told me actually we do have a pair of sz13 and he lookin for employee who was help me.. so heput me on hold like 10min another guy picked up and "how can I help?" i was like sh!@#!#$@ and i told him again and he put me on hold as usual
frown.gif

6min later another guy told me only size 14,15,17 left and he can do anything help me out...

hate at&t fuc@#$@#king bar is full but suddenly they drop call a lot

Finally got through ... Ohio seems to have plenty left ... only 1 per person, which is good for the people that are trying to beat the "bulk" buyers.

Back
Top Bottom