November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Not that i need another pair of carmines it would just b nice to have..i'ma keep tryin..phones are ringin off the hook

No more 9.5's or 10's..they do have a 10.5 but i figured i would let y'all have that! and 8.5's are left as well..

got through got an 8.5

they still have some sizes left but the girl wouldnt let me know exact sizes...she wasnt sure

092272bc-9.jpg

chelsea premium outlets....

if any one is one the phone with them tell them to hold a 10.5 or 11 or 11.5 under raja please

will they hold them? i was told i'll receive a call back for my pairs because they cant find the phone order slips
eyes.gif

waited 25 minutes on hold
mad.gif
, btw no size left in 8.5-11

their calling everyone back.

okay lets not stretch this thing 3-4 pages long, only post about the carmines if:

you have more info ;

info on shipping
info on sizes
info on another drop
etc...

frustration posts are not necessary as most of us just scroll along.... however if you're frustrated they sold your pair or something i'd say its okay

i live in ohio and they told me ground shipping was 7 dollars and overnight was only 15 and guranteed to have them on saturday because i opted forovernight

Damn, can't get through, someone hold a 12 or 13, ha. Good luck to everyone and thanks for the info!

you should be able to get your size 12-13 the lady i talked to was really nice and said that there were plenty of upper sizes from about 11.5 up but that wasabout two hours ago just thought i would let you know price was 109.99 plus shipping which is 7 dollars for ground and 15 for overnight

Thanks coach, I can't even get to hold, everytime I call I get a fast busy. Keep tryin for that though. Much appreciated.

7, 7.5, 14, 15, 16, and 18 left

the lady first told me they had a 11 and put me on hold, then comes back and says "hi can i help u", then she tells me no more 11, so i ask for a 12,comes back "how can i help u", then i ask, what sizes do u have left and she says "1 second", then 20 mins later comes back and says,"hi, can i help u". HORRIBLE customer service. worst ive ever experienced. thanks for the info tho!

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

all gone!

dude was like post it on NT
Why would you lie to everyone like that? A friend of mine called and discovered that they still have big sizes left. Don't be so selfish,man. SMH.

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

all gone!

dude was like post it on NT
Why would you lie to everyone like that? A friend of mine called and discovered that they still have big sizes left. Don't be so selfish, man. SMH.

Nice post count...obviously you haven't been around long enough to know how helpful Kid has been to this thread....dont comment just keep lurkingplease....

Hey guys I have a question. So if you call an outlet and have them look up a shoe for you is the rep just looking in that particular outlet or the stock of allthe nike outlets? Thank you in advance.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Hey guys I have a question. So if you call an outlet and have them look up a shoe for you is the rep just looking in that particular outlet or the stock of all the nike outlets? Thank you in advance.
Yes and no....there inventory system is similar to 800nike system..It tracks inventory but its a day behind...If new drops come in they usuallydont register until the next day...If you call about the carmines they will say non are available even though Folsom has them...If Folsom still has them by theend of the day they should register...The other problem is that when quantities fall below I think 3 (please someone correct me if im wrong) they dont registeras the system assumes damage, display, or non sellable stock...(I picked up a JB jacket that I knew was in the NC outlet but because there was only 2 left whenthey did a search it came up non avaialble, I called and they had it...) Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom