November 2008 website/store/outlets updates post! No OT!

Originally Posted by coolgrey81

^ That is amazing MJ's collected!! Way to shut down the haters!
pimp.gif
Cosign

Sorry if its A DUMB QUESTION but what is the "hash wall"? I been trying to figure it out myself but with no luck. thanks in advnace!

Originally Posted by joeysole

318772-001.jpg

$39.99 318772 - 001 (hash wall)
Few sizes came in.. Was told $39.99 but I would call to confirm that price

Jersey Gardens NJ Outlet
Just called, lady said they don't have them and a bunch of ppl have called

^I'm on hold right now. the dude helping me said they don't have them and he's never even seen them. he's double checking though

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

Sorry if its A DUMB QUESTION but what is the "hash wall"? I been trying to figure it out myself but with no luck. thanks in advnace!

The wall at the very back of the store not the up and down isles of shoes.

Originally Posted by CeRtIfIeD bAlLeR

its the wall that goes around the back/sides of the store that has random shoes, random sizes. not the aisles of shoes.

i dont post and stuff but dolphin factory have the P-rods highs FSR bgrade nuthin really bgrade about expect the stamp on the sb box

don't know if posted but new Nike Factory Outlet opened up in tinton falls, nj. The closest thing to heat out there was some lebron's, no af1's,no foam's.

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

i dont post and stuff but dolphin factory have the P-rods highs FSR bgrade nuthin really bgrade about expect the stamp on the sb box

do you know what color are those? And how much?

San Marcos doesn't have very many good shoes.. But the Jordan clothing is pretty good. ALOT of T-Shirts. Fusion 5 jackets also.

They were 69.99 the white and red ones. And I think if u order it I think you can still get free shipping

Just called the Woodburn, OR outlet looking for another sneaker, and the guy told me just today they got in a Black/Red Jordan XXII for 129.99? I tried to askhim more about it, I thought it might be the CDP, but it was obvious he didn't know much about Jordans, just said it was black suede with a little red onthe bottom. I'm not a big fan of the XXII's so I didn't order, but the number is 503-982-0330 if anyone is interested in finding out.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Just called the Woodburn, OR outlet looking for another sneaker, and the guy told me just today they got in a Black/Red Jordan XXII for 129.99? I tried to ask him more about it, I thought it might be the CDP, but it was obvious he didn't know much about Jordans, just said it was black suede with a little red on the bottom. I'm not a big fan of the XXII's so I didn't order, but the number is 503-982-0330 if anyone is interested in finding out.
$130? screw that
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom