****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

To follow up with that... Corey.

A sum up of my last week or so.

Still waiting on 2 pairs of Strap Is from NDC.

Expensive yet, well worth it (CDP boxes are 3/20)

243pzdu.jpg

Also, a Bonus picture of my basement setup. I picked up a few more racks
happy.gif
, now I am beginning to run out of room.

4ftrvt.jpg

vnys6o.jpg

Good stuff Cincy. Dope pick ups, those Stash AF1s are one of the few I actually like. Too bad there's alot of hype behind them. How many pairs of Flintsyou have now? (No stalker
laugh.gif
, I just remember that interview/vid of your basement a while back)

I now have

3 OG pairs
2 Retros

My favorite pair for sure.

Thanks for the comments, I am planning on making an updated vid, and maybe (hopefully!?) a collection post in the near future.

^with the amount of pickups you get each month, you'll be needing a bit more shelfs
laugh.gif

cant knock your hustle though, collection post anytime soon?

Its usually pickups like that every few months, not every month.

None-the-less I buy too many shoes, but I can't pass up the deals I am getting.

I got a collection post coming hopefully during my winter break (a few weeks from now).

damn that basement is ridiculous. when i saw the pic without reading i thought it was a stockroom of footlocker or something

LOL I didn't mean to turn this into a "Cincy's Basement" Post.

As far as choosing a shoe everyday, it takes a few minutes for sure.

Thanks for the love, this is inspiring me to do a collection post asap.

I LOVE MY 2008 BRED 1's!! I WAS FIRST IN LINE, I COPPED ALL THREE PAIRS OF THE 10.5 BRED 1's AND THE ONLY 9.5 FOR A FRIEND OFMINE....(THERE WAS NO PURCHASE LIMIT)..... WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND ME IN LINE! (I LEFT WITH MY SHOES QUICK)...LOL
laugh.gif

-CARL

Breds were an easy cop 116 after taxes and the shoe goos were a gift 115 shipped

I might cop another pair of bred 1s cuz my spots still have plenty

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ wasn't that you who gave us a brief tour of your basement on TSG or KATC?

Yes that is correct, on TSG.

Very brief look for sure. Also I have added a nice amount since then.

Any NY NT'ers wanna try and hook it up with a pair of the Black/Red I's? If anyone could PM me a place to pick them up for retail, it'd beappreciated.

Originally Posted by VIIheaven

Any NY NT'ers wanna try and hook it up with a pair of the Black/Red I's? If anyone could PM me a place to pick them up for retail, it'd be appreciated.
Yea word. I concur.

Its been a really long time so im just posting a few of my recent pickups

Got the 4s yesterday for 99.99 plus tax and the bulls shirt was way to small for me but i bought it anyway in hopes to duplicate it and
i have some freinds thatll appreciate it...Got the 3s but theyre sz 12 too tight for me to wear everyday so theyre gonna be traded or sold...
_BTW great pick ups everyone and that basement up there is sick!

Back
Top Bottom