sup guys,
Icopjordans nice pick ups, I still need the Flightposites
here are my past pick ups
Puma Suede "DJ Cah Money" for 14 Euro
5b035e71ec4632a1d99a95a54178d3100ef6e74.pjpg

New Balance 1500 "Magenta Ink" for 40 Euro
76015ae232d09e435232cf09c1cdf7ecd60a5d9.pjpg

and the New Balance 1500 Solebox "Nazar Eye"
only about 90 pairs as far as I know (actually 150 but about 60 pairs didn´t make it to the store)
but I got my pair very easy without any trouble,
thank´s to the Solebox people, Hikmet and the cool sneakerheads over here for a really nice and easy release
smokin.gif

they are 100% made in England that means the quality is insane (take that as an example Nike !!!)
36f150ee3bd797448a1e3fa386480450ae729c7.pjpg

046255be3f33add89a4491b934116b054e485fc.pjpg

^^^^Very nice Seb. You are really making me regret passing on those...
mad.gif
.They look great and thanks again for your willingness to help.

just a few recent pickups

9b925b57bde4fa1e25f1680d0965e5b221b1c63.jpg

black frogman and nike sb media case

5433545571f6eafca3fc297210461f8adeca8c2.jpg

lv monogram 40 belt

2e01527de9a823192011f882332dedbda056225.jpg

hyperdunks

all within the last week
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

Originally Posted by tedrjr03

What's the name of it? or do you know anywhere else to cop it other than the outlets?

idk the name, its not on the tag, and i idk where else to get it....... sorry

No problem man, appreciate it. interested in selling it? haha

What's the name of it? or do you know anywhere else to cop it other than the outlets?

idk the name, its not on the tag, and i idk where else to get it....... sorry

No problem man, appreciate it. interested in selling it? haha

laugh.gif
no way.....

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

I LOVE MY 2008 BRED 1's!! I WAS FIRST IN LINE, I COPPED ALL THREE PAIRS OF THE 10.5 BRED 1's AND THE ONLY 9.5 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE....(THERE WAS NO PURCHASE LIMIT)..... WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND ME IN LINE! (I LEFT WITH MY SHOES QUICK)...LOL
laugh.gif

-CARL

smh.gif
Your the reason why i hate people like you.

Copping multiple pairs without leaving any for others
smh.gif

If i ever saw someone like you, i would've robbed you and you would have wished you never copped more then 1 pair.

and i already know that someone is going to say it, so i'll just say it right now.

"YOU MAD!?"

"Yes, i am."

Originally Posted by northparkblind

I LOVE MY 2008 BRED 1's!! I WAS FIRST IN LINE, I COPPED ALL THREE PAIRS OF THE 10.5 BRED 1's AND THE ONLY 9.5 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE....(THERE WAS NO PURCHASE LIMIT)..... WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND ME IN LINE! (I LEFT WITH MY SHOES QUICK)...LOL
laugh.gif

-CARL
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
you should be mad at the store also, they have the responsibilityof setting any limits, but you're just a peon that stays in line for sneakers so you think too small to realize they don't care if you kill each other(after you support them of course)
If i ever saw someone like you, i would've robbed you and you would have wished you never copped more then 1 pairs.

I guess you're a good person for that
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

-CARL

smh.gif

smh.gif

If i ever saw someone like you, i would've robbed you and you would have wished you never copped more then 1 pair.

and i already know that someone is going to say it, so i'll just say it right now.

"YOU MAD!?"

"Yes, i am."
mad.gif
I was thinking the same thing that !$% is so lame, i gotmines but still I had to drive all around town.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

laugh.gif

-CARL
smh.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
you should be mad at the store also, they have the responsibility of setting any limits, but you're just a peon that stays in line for sneakers so you think too small to realize they don't care if you kill each other (after you support them of course)
If i ever saw someone like you, i would've robbed you and you would have wished you never copped more then 1 pairs.
I guess you're a good person for that
eyes.gif

hmmm, well if he was kind enough to actually leave some pairs for others to cop, wouldn't that have been great?

Back
Top Bottom