****NOVEMBER PICK-UP POST. RULE #2: DO NOT QUOTE PICS!****

2jf140g.jpg

On sale.
pimp.gif

35mp092.jpg

For a friend.
kdpvf6.gif

I hope I can get my hands on a pair of Bred Is without having to pay killer reseller prices.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by SinnerP

^ wasn't that you who gave us a brief tour of your basement on TSG or KATC?

Yes that is correct, on TSG.

Very brief look for sure. Also I have added a nice amount since then.
link to that? curious to see.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by SneakerinterioR

I LOVE MY 2008 BRED 1's!! I WAS FIRST IN LINE, I COPPED ALL THREE PAIRS OF THE 10.5 BRED 1's AND THE ONLY 9.5 FOR A FRIEND OF MINE....(THERE WAS NO PURCHASE LIMIT)..... WITH 10 OTHER PEOPLE BEHIND ME IN LINE! (I LEFT WITH MY SHOES QUICK)...LOL
laugh.gif

-CARL
smh.gif
Your the reason why i hate people like you.
Copping multiple pairs without leaving any for others
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
you should be mad at the store also, they have the responsibility of setting any limits, but you're just a peon that stays in line for sneakers so you think too small to realize they don't care if you kill each other (after you support them of course)
If i ever saw someone like you, i would've robbed you and you would have wished you never copped more then 1 pairs.
I guess you're a good person for that
eyes.gif

hmmm, well if he was kind enough to actually leave some pairs for others to cop, wouldn't that have been great?

indifferent.gif

there are no "motorsports", actually they're the Wizards colorway....

they should be at NT Seattle on Friday...

Originally Posted by sho3tym

there are no "motorsports", actually they're the Wizards colorway....

??? I thought JB officially went with "Motorsports" as their theme for the colorway...
0de152ed6bea742305ec11182e7458f70002dd5.pjpg

nice pickups i dunno if im gonna be able to cop those 23s without a hassle and resellers prices...but since these are some of the last shoes of the year for mei might have to give in

Back
Top Bottom