Now that Melos a Knick...

Didnt they have a really cool one with a removable sock liner in it ?

which one was that ? I can't find any pics

Didnt they have a really cool one with a removable sock liner in it ?

which one was that ? I can't find any pics

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SKIP 0RANGE M7s GIVE US THE DAMN NY 10s

Most Definitely.  Im ready for the City Series to Retro.   Sacramento X's FTW!  NY's were awesome too!

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

SKIP 0RANGE M7s GIVE US THE DAMN NY 10s

Most Definitely.  Im ready for the City Series to Retro.   Sacramento X's FTW!  NY's were awesome too!

gyi0063645722.jpg

^ That's better than wearing the baby blue M7s I guess. From the MSG press conference though he looked like he was rocking something else, total speculation. Can't wait to see Melo in action tonight.

^ That's better than wearing the baby blue M7s I guess. From the MSG press conference though he looked like he was rocking something else, total speculation. Can't wait to see Melo in action tonight.

If I was Melo or Chris Paul, I'd give up a signature shoe with JB and just rock PEs. Both sig lines have been trash while dudes like Gerald Wallace, Quentin Richardson, Kevin Martin, Fred Jones, Darius Miles and Mike Bibby among others have all had heat. Some of those dudes were trash but had some ill PEs...Don't make me bring up Kendall Gill.

If I was Melo or Chris Paul, I'd give up a signature shoe with JB and just rock PEs. Both sig lines have been trash while dudes like Gerald Wallace, Quentin Richardson, Kevin Martin, Fred Jones, Darius Miles and Mike Bibby among others have all had heat. Some of those dudes were trash but had some ill PEs...Don't make me bring up Kendall Gill.

Back
Top Bottom