NOW THIS IS JUST WRONG!

I remember reading awhile back about how the Jumpman Pros had fake carbon fiber and I didn't think much of it. Well my friend has been using his all blackones for about a week and I asked him if i could see one for a second and sure enough.....the damn "carbon fiber" had a huge crack in it right downthe middle. On both shoes which scares me even more. Do any of you hoop in Jumpman Pros? If so, have you had them crack on you?

that is wack. And the funny thing is I was about to get a pair to hoop in. But the technology is definately not the same. What does your boy say about theperformance?

This has been discussed before. Yes the carbon fiber is just drawn on there. Search feature is still here if you've forgotten.

i've played in Jumpman Pro's for about two weeks now, and nothing like this has happened to mine.
i thought they've performed very well, i really like them.

Originally Posted by Rafool

This has been discussed before. Yes the carbon fiber is just drawn on there. Search feature is still here if you've forgotten.

do read posts or do you just skim thru it

he said they cracked.

i dont see the point in imitating the carbon fiber
smh.gif

sounds like a typical JB problem nowadays. quality issues for the lose :[

anyways i have a black pair and i play ball for about 3 hours a week and have been for awhile now and they seem fine. Just normal wear and tear, actualy lessof the tearing part..

Tell your friend to return the shoes. Tell the worker its defective or something

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

he said they cracked.
I said the carbon fiber is drawn on there. Which means it wouldn't be hard and unormal for the shoe to crack?
wink.gif

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

he said they cracked.

JB, why not put the real cf on the shoe? Pointless to just draw it on. Oh I forgot that you like screw us on quality, carry on.

I've seen pics of NBA players wearing them on the court. and also 6rings. what makes me wonder is if JB is telling them which shoes to wear to enhancetheir marketing. I mean is the 6rings really a basketball shoe? I thought it was just a fashion sneaker?

that is stupid that they used the fake carbon fibre for these, its 2009 and i imagine carbon fiber production is a little easier now than it was back in 95/96when they put it on the xi's. so why cheap out? i would tell him to try to get a refund for them, they did flaw under normal conditions for their design,so it wouldnt be much of a problem. it just sucks how much companies are cheaping out though...

If it matters at all...i had the carbon fiber plate in my Concord Jordan XI (1st retro) crack on me. I wore them out, then played ball in them. And as much asit hurt me...I sent them back to Nike for the credit...

Back
Top Bottom