NOW THIS IS JUST WRONG!

Originally Posted by KEARSE15

i dont see the point in imitating the carbon fiber
smh.gif
Cheaper to make. High Price Tag, Bigger Profit.

carbon fibre cracks eventually.

i dunno about the jumpman pros. i don't like the shoe regardless. but replacing cf with a fake plastic is just another nail in the JB coffin.

Originally Posted by Rafool

This has been discussed before. Yes the carbon fiber is just drawn on there. Search feature is still here if you've forgotten.
I knew it was discussed about the fake fiber and i said that in my post..... i was asking if anyone else's has cracked... read the whole postnext time.

Originally Posted by nikes06

sounds like a typical JB problem nowadays. quality issues for the lose :[

anyways i have a black pair and i play ball for about 3 hours a week and have been for awhile now and they seem fine. Just normal wear and tear, actualy less of the tearing part..

Tell your friend to return the shoes. Tell the worker its defective or something
yeah 3 hours a week isn't much so maybe that's why yours are not showing any signs of wear on the CF. We have practice 3 hours a dayeveryday except for game days tues and fri and we also practice on saturdays so idk.

Originally Posted by free da juice

Originally Posted by Rafool

This has been discussed before. Yes the carbon fiber is just drawn on there. Search feature is still here if you've forgotten.
I knew it was discussed about the fake fiber and i said that in my post..... i was asking if anyone else's has cracked... read the whole post next time.
I did read it. And I also said that the carbon fiber was fake so why would it be strange for a jordan to crack on the painted carbon fiber if itsnot the real thing? Why would it be a surprise if this part of the shoe cracked is what I'm getting to.

I hoop in my Jumpman Pros. Haven't cracked or anything. I actually like hooping in them over my black metallic V's

Carbon fiber wouldn't necessarily prevent this. CF does have an very high strength for its weight, but it is also equally, if not more brittle (littleplastic/permanent deformation before failure).

I've cracked carbon fiber plates in my XI's and Fomaposite Pro's from regular basketball use.

do carbon fiber really be helping all yall like that?

i wouldnt even know what it was if it wasnt for niketalk

Sigh.. Since you claimed that you read and know about the fake carbon fiber discussion, what's so surprising?
If you knew that they were fake, the plates should break easily, no?
Even real carbon fiber will break, eventually.

I don't have to be a Mr. Know-Everything to realize this common sense.

Back
Top Bottom