NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

can someone point me to the chronos twitter link?? i debated for a couple days whether or not i should try it and when i finally decided to the link had expired or something. :nerd: :nerd: thx in advance

Still have my Barkley Posites on hold from Footlocker...LOL, they are asking me to verify payment.  Don't know if I need another pair, the shoe is so heavy!  

area 72 hoodie is up on NDC...copped with the swoosh price baby!!  $51 bucks
nthat.gif

Blazers growing on me..
honestly they rival the afm as being my favorite area 72 shoe....

i think people just dont like blazers, myself included. i usually dont buy them but these were too good to pass. people beast over the kobe 7 cloaks cuz of the color shift... this whole shoe has the same color.....

nike is taking an awfully long time to ship my hoodie...ordered on wednesday and haven't received tracking yet

nike is taking an awfully long time to ship my hoodie...ordered on wednesday and haven't received tracking yet
I ordered Tuesday and will be delivered on Monday. I used standard shipping btw.

Last edited:
yea i just got my hoody that i ordered on tuesday, M was perfect except its a lil tight on my neck

I hope I wouldn't get banned/warned for turning the tread off topic.. but i ordered my hoodie a bit late on NDC on tuesday. it has't been shipped yet. so i contacted NDC for it. basically i showed my frustration as politely as possible. and they said the warehouse cannot ship it because it is apparently sold out. so i showed a bit more frustration, nicely. they cancel/refund the order too.and Bam! they offered me some sweet promo codes for future NDC orders. if you are in the same shoes as mine, then go confront them! politely though. lol

Back
Top Bottom