NSW ALL STAR "AREA 72" RAYGUN COLLECTION PT. 2 Vol. *NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING*

I hope I wouldn't get banned/warned for turning the tread off topic.. but i ordered my hoodie a bit late on NDC on tuesday. it has't been shipped yet. so i contacted NDC for it. basically i showed my frustration as politely as possible. and they said the warehouse cannot ship it because it is apparently sold out. so i showed a bit more frustration, nicely. they cancel/refund the order too.and Bam! they offered me some sweet promo codes for future NDC orders. if you are in the same shoes as mine, then go confront them! politely though. lol
Now I am confused. My previous Tuesday order gets cancelled because of it being sold out. But now NDC has a FSR.

i kinda want the area 72 shirt on nike.com but i wasn't planing on wearing my barkleys... what do i do

copped my size L off ndc. will return the XL from nike scottsdale to arundel mills. just wanted the hoody to rock with the AFMs.

I'm assuming they aren't but anyone know if the hoodie is excluded from discount on eastbay? If not i'm about to cancel my order from ndc.

I just got my pair AFM and they are even better than expected.  Great shoe, glow in dark is awesome; the shoe has so much going on, but it is just the right amount.  Shoe of the year!

Got every Area 72 pair I wanted. On to the Foams tomorrow.

Last edited:
I'm assuming they aren't but anyone know if the hoodie is excluded from discount on eastbay? If not i'm about to cancel my order from ndc.

They shouldn't be excluded because I just used a 15% discount code. Total came out to be $86.01 shipped to Cali.

This item is not excluded from discount. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

Back
Top Bottom