NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find it odd they say it's not TLO but they say they're going to tweet the link for purchase at 8am.
What does ''TLO'' mean again? I forgot
ohwell.gif

I just find it odd they say it's not TLO but they say they're going to tweet the link for purchase at 8am.

They will tweet the link regardless for this release. TLO simply means you can only access product page through the link. If it's not TLO then it should be searchable on the site. Sometimes it is still faster to use the link tweeted than to search, it just depends.

So far none of the Area 72 NSW collection is TLO (only Extraterrestrial pack is TLO so far).

Last edited:
I'm so confused with these release dates. So Barkley posite release tomorrow on footlocker and eastbay while NDC is releasing Friday and Saturday?

We will be releasing the Barkley Posite Max shoes on 2/16/13 online at 8 AM ET/ 7 AM CT. Thanks!

EastbayRep - Christina

I copped the last one of these Galaxy Snapbacks at my local mall! It's dope!! For anyone who may want one there are a couple of these on ebay, that's where i got these pics. I copped another one from ebay for a friend! There are a few more floating around!

Between twitter, champs, and footlocker, I am now confused.   Are the barkley rayguns TLO only?   What day?

Thanks!

Nike.com ‏@nikestore
@MIKK_JAGGER We'll tweet the link for the 'Area 72' Air Force Max 2013 on 2/15 (not tomorrow) at 8am EST. Limit 1 per consumer, $150.

so are these dropping online at some random time? want them barkleys! the AF1s i did but they kinda look like a kids shoe

None of the Area 72 "Raygun" pack is TLO which means you can search...

Finishline isn't getting Barkleys

Vandals and Blazers drop tomorrow

Force Max and Lunar Forces 2/15

Barkleys 2/16.

All Online FNL, Eastbay, FTL, etc etc.

Last edited:
I was staring at the nikenyc twitter page ALL day waiting for the air force max rsvp...STILL did t get a dm even tho i sent the dm within seconds of the tweet #sadtimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom