NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something shady and fishy going on at nikesf. Dats all i got to say. 0-3 dming within 5seconds... #nohope

^^NDC is releasing the Destroyer and a lot of the Area 72 collection in the morning (2/14).

I'd be on the lookout tomorrow...

Last edited:
i don't want eh snapback, i just want the keychain. ah well..

This has turned into a pain in the *** release for me. Everything is so damn disorganized. Nike says they're not twitter only link. HOH in my area did a raffle already On Sunday. 2 Nike stores are doing RSVP the other 2 are first come first serve. WHAT THE HELL.

This has turned into a pain in the *** release for me. Everything is so damn disorganized. Nike says they're not twitter only link. HOH in my area did a raffle already On Sunday. 2 Nike stores are doing RSVP the other 2 are first come first serve. WHAT THE HELL.

Pretty much in the same exact boat. Thought I had mine locked w/sneaker rsvp then santa monica decided to do RSVP last minute and LA decided to FCFS. Got me stressed out, just trying to cop these AFM an get this over with.

aw, that sucks. im a bit confused as to how NT gtown does their RSVP, but at least theyre good at giving people a heads up well in advance. i'm actually really happy they're doing a FCFS. lmk if any of you guys might be there! 8)

I never owned blazers. Are they comfortable? Srs.

its like wearing vans. if you've never worn vans, then imagine a thick thong slipper from walmart with a little bit of cushion lol. i have flat feet, so most shoes feel the same to me lol

i don't want eh snapback, i just want the keychain. ah well..

thanks for reminding me! def. picking one up too :nerd:

Copped my ticket for my pair of the Air Force Max's. Saw the list my local Hoh had of all the shoes and I must say, each pair of the shoes that were releasing had at least 4-6 pairs of each size. Why are they QS? Seems that the there were a lot of pairs. Nonetheless, gl to everyone trying to cop Thursday/Friday/Saturday morning.

Anyone know which stores will be carrying these shorts? My homie that works at champs just told me they're not getting them
mad.gif

Got my DM back from NTSF for the Air Force Max. Can't wait to cop these, not really feeling the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom