NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the barkleys going to be limited or hard to get ?
With all the other releases sat hopefully not. That price tag is heavy though $250 !? 
indifferent.gif

went to grab a ticket for the vandals yesterday.

chick @ the counter tells me im the only person to ask/inquire about the vandals all day (mind you i got into the store @ about 7pm). was kinda surprised but wasnt @ the same time.

easy pick ups kick large amount of a5s. feels good to not be a beast...

had a ticket for the Air Force Max but didn't get a chance to pick them up. Guess I'm going to have to try on Friday online

just a reminder. if anyone is buying from NDC and is new to release days, i suggest creating an account AND adding your billing/shipping address, beforehand. it'll save you some time during checkout and every second counts :D

blazer and vandals up and slow sell out

champs was first  to post .. hmmm... makes me think about something else

blazers copped from NDC. all i wanted from this entire all-star set of releases. good luck to everybody else picking up what you want

Blazers were an easy grab from eastbay. I can only hope the barkleys will be as easy. Good luck everyone.

blazers copped from NDC. all i wanted from this entire all-star set of releases. good luck to everybody else picking up what you want

easy cop for the blazers. ended up going eastbay, because NDC lagged on me a little. spent an extra $2.00, but whatever lol. got my confirmation email too! good luck to those who are still trying to buy and good job to those who succeeded 8)

passed on the blazers and vandals but got the snapback...tomorrow nike will have all of my money

got the blazers off of my phone on Eastbay this morning and it was easy enough. Hope I have the same luck with the KD Vs tomorrow. With so many hot releases this weekend its too hard to strike out on everything you want I feel.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom