NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got a call for the Chuckposites from HoH 
smokin.gif
?

yep... same thing happened to me last night. I was glued to my phone and somehow did NOT get a DM back... i was actually in niketown today just because i work in the area.  was just curious  but i have a feeling it's not exactly FCFS...
Off course it's not, that's why iam just waiting on Nike to implement the automated system through out all their stores, iam tired of these crooked employees hookin up their buddies with in demand kicks, and not make it fair for everyone who wants it
mean.gif

Last edited:
Anyone in Atl Vandals and Blazers sitting @ Southlake. All stores releasing tomorrow they got everything except Kobes. And also retock on Bred 4s and Tour 4s

If anyone struck out on the NTLA or NTSM RSVP's for the Barkley's or Kobe's and needs an 11.5 shoot me a PM.

Downtown bruh. I won the KD's also. Really wanted to win the Kobe though because I can get the Chuck and the KD easily by camping.
Damn I turned in 8 tickets between downtown and north riverside and still haven't got called

Anyone in Atl Vandals and Blazers sitting @ Southlake. All stores releasing tomorrow they got everything except Kobes. And also retock on Bred 4s and Tour 4s

Appreciate the info bruh...all shoe stores at Southlake got them or just the hoh

Haven't gotten a DM back from @nikesf. Have a feeling the system is rigged by sneakerrsvp.com and others. Might have to start writing my own scripts.

WELL GOT TWO PAIRS OF AIR FORCE MAX 2013 AREA 72s, TWO LBJ X ETs, AND A AREA 72 CHUCKPOSITE ON LOCK!!!

and

Last edited by a moderator:
Nike Montalban just dropped the chucks... i was like less than 20 seconds in, if i dont get these i will be HEATED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom