NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone interested in the Raygun destroyer jacket? Spot by me has it $100 below retail.

nike.com only like 30 minutes IF that ... they stick you

other sites 1-2 hours usually works still

regret on the vandals? LOL .. i would cop FOR SURE if i could get em under retail (like $60 LOL) i just know all that **** is gonna fall off!
Vandals still available on eastbay

Wow the Vandals still online. Hopefully some sit in-store too

THe Champs I went to (that were selling the Blazers yesterday) had the shorts but I think they're gone now.

Last edited:
SO ARE THE BARKLEY POSITES GONNA BE A HARD SHOE TO COP? i  doublt it, gonna be like the jet fighter foams

The store down here has a FSR on barkleys and I can get any sz I want on sat that's why I asked, they had hundreds of tickets that nobody wanted for the barkleys

Been trying to get the barometer on the hype for the max and Barkley's in ATL. I know its going to be horrible for the Kobe's. as a result the Barkley's will just be a conciliation prize but maybe not at 250$ with valentines today pockets maybe hurt. Then again student refunds and tax refunds come soon!!!

just picked up the vandals.

imo EASILY the best shoe out of the pack. def sleepers...

love em...

Been trying to get the barometer on the hype for the max and Barkley's in ATL. I know its going to be horrible for the Kobe's. as a result the Barkley's will just be a conciliation prize but maybe not at 250$ with valentines today pockets maybe hurt. Then again student refunds and tax refunds come soon!!!
Ha I've been waiting for my student refund for weeks now. It just disbursed yesterday so I'm hoping to have the refund direct deposited by next week. Will definitely help a lot after all the money I've spent on releases this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom