NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
barkleys r the hottest of the collection hands down the material on them is dope along wit the glow in dark bottoms and 3m along wit the laces and inside no other shoes outta the pack even compare

So do the lunar force 1's fall into that category too? because I kinda want those more now than the AMF's...lol

No, but serious question tho...do they?
nerd.gif
To me they do. Both the Vandals and the Lunars look like chick shoes IMO 
nerd.gif

Cancelled my Vandel order and keeping the Blazers. I realized I wouldn't rock the Vandals. Picking up my Size 13 Air Force Max tomorrow from NTSF.

Eastbay sent me tracking for my blazers. Usually I don't get tracking from them until the next day.

Last edited:
FNL is now tweeting that they will NOT have any of the area 72 pack online......only certain stores will be getting them.
indifferent.gif
Yeah I called FNL and they said they will not have any of the area 72 pack online.  She said they are releasing the Lebron and KD ASG at 8am est and thats it. 

Been trying to get the barometer on the hype for the max and Barkley's in ATL. I know its going to be horrible for the Kobe's. as a result the Barkley's will just be a conciliation prize but maybe not at 250$ with valentines today pockets maybe hurt. Then again student refunds and tax refunds come soon!!!

Im in the ATLtoo....im still trying to gauge the hype but I just can't tell

anyone know how the the air force max's fit? never owned a pair but thinking of picking these up if i can get my hands on a pair

I know everyone knows this already but that RSVP crap through Nike is ridiculous. I've sent a DM within 5-6 secs for the Barkley posite and Air Force max and I didn't secure a pair? That's complete BS. I have an easier time copping on NDC which is backwards in my opinion.

I know everyone knows this already but that RSVP crap through Nike is ridiculous. I've sent a DM within 5-6 secs for the Barkley posite and Air Force max and I didn't secure a pair? That's complete BS. I have an easier time copping on NDC which is backwards in my opinion.
yep... same thing happened to me last night. I was glued to my phone and somehow did NOT get a DM back... i was actually in niketown today just because i work in the area.  was just curious  but i have a feeling it's not exactly FCFS...

I'm in ATL too. Lenox released Air Max Force yesterday. I think more people want those & the Royal 1s. I'm going to mall today to see what it's looking like.

i haD got a guaranteed ticket for the AMF from champs and the manager said releasing on Friday. i go to the mall today and dude said they released yesterday and since i didnt pick up my pair got sold. i couldnt believe that they realesed them on a wednesday when he said they will be released on friday. All he said was sorry their is nothing i can do about it.

i went to walters earlier and they still had bot 10 pair of blazers, a couple destroyer jackets, about 6 snapbacks and a bunch of the t shirts. i guess things might turn up tomorrow since i know of only a handful of retailers getting the pack.

i haD got a guaranteed ticket for the AMF from champs and the manager said releasing on Friday. i go to the mall today and dude said they released yesterday and since i didnt pick up my pair got sold. i couldnt believe that they realesed them on a wednesday when he said they will be released on friday. All he said was sorry their is nothing i can do about it.
that's messed up

thats ****** up. these stores cant set they own release date. especially since its common knowledge that the release date is fri. i wish nike stop sending them ****, or reprimand em somehow!

I wouldn't be surprised if he did that so he could sell all the pairs to his friends.

i know of 4 places that will have the whole collection tomorrow. went to walters around 1pm and they had bout 10 pair of blazers, 6 snapbacks, plenty tshirts, and a couple destroyer coats. South dekalb mall said they wont have em, but i was at footlocker last week and dude showed me the gs lebrons and kd's...so idk? these managers be on some shady ****! 

I'm in ATL too. Lenox released Air Max Force yesterday. I think more people want those & the Royal 1s. I'm going to mall today to see what it's looking like.

What made the release them on a Wednesday....what
Spots you plan on hitting pm me if u want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom