NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW

I finially got it in my cart and when I was done putting in my info, it sold out 
mad.gif

Was just able to complete checkout on EB for a size 11.0 for the AFM. Was just super clicking and they appeared in the cart. Crazy.

lmao at all the new listings on ebay for $400+ for the Air Max 2013..

I guess the Barkley's are gonna be $600 - $1000

Anyone have more info on what happened at Nike Roosevelt Field Mall? I heard there was almost a riot and they had to cancel release. There is still hope for me. 

roll.gif
 lol i have the worst luck with sneaker releases im like 2 out 20 in the past year and a half.

id be lying if i said i wasnt mad. thinkin about waking my girl up n having her drop me off at a local spot cus i been drinking...ill b damned if i wait outside an get told they sold out though

true that

but i guess im done with shoes again for now

maybe the all white foams, but thats about it i think until next christmas

enough with the tricks

dude its luck

dont act like you "know the shoe game better"
Dude I understand how u feel. I wanted the same shoe in the same size. I didnt get a pair but but i got my second choice which was the vandals.  Just keep your eyes open u might come across a canceled pair....u never know

Why? they are the best out of the pack to me.
Because the AFMs were my #1 on my list, Lunars were my #2.
Least I was nice enough to cancel it and perhaps someone could pick it up.
I didn't want to be "that guy" to get them and just resell it.
Good deed.

Because the AFMs were my #1 on my list, Lunars were my #2.
Least I was nice enough to cancel it and perhaps someone could pick it up.
I didn't want to be "that guy" to get them and just resell it.
Good deed.

Thats what the person who got yours will do though most likely...

Sad but true

You sound like someone who was able to cop a pair :tongue:

hahahah yup... I guess I was one of the lucky ones... :tongue:

Man it's funny cause I was able to grab the AFM and WC3 88... But missed out on the Bred 13 during release date and the 100 restocks after that. LMAO..!!!

Maybe cause I just don't buy up any sizes.

Last edited:
I believe it is luck.  Best thing to do is have everything prepared though. i.e. Account registered payment info on file and be at the site 10 min early with your size already selected ...soon as you see the add to cart button click on it.  ..thats where luck takes over.  This was my first time securing shoes online ..cant believe i got through .

hahahah yup... I guess I was one of the lucky ones... :tongue:

Man it's funny cause I was able to grab the AFM and WC3 88... But missed out on the Bred 13 during release date and the 100 restocks after that. LMAO..!!!

Maybe cause I just don't buy up any sizes.

I'm really glad you were able to buy my size bro! Fantastic :smokin

:wink:

Last edited:
Thats what the person who got yours will do though most likely...

Sad but true
Then if they do, oh well. Least I did the good thing and canceled it. Plus I was getting the royal 1s tomorrow... Too many shoes for me for one weekend alone. Lol maybe next month on my bday I'll find those lunars. Not cheap but I'll find them lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom