NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a pair in my cart and entered all my info then hit submit, every pair sold out on FL. I wish I had a FL account so I didn't have to type as much info.

to me it's BS. I had stuff in my cart and disappear within seconds. But it shows people have the shoes in there cart and you can't check it because of that.

i'm a little heated. i clicked on the kobe link bc it came up 1st, totally forgot about these and these are what i wanted the most. i thought these and the barkley posites were releasing tmrw on ndc. if i knew it was today i'da never went for the kobes, i'da just waited for the AFM link. i always get my shoes off ndc.

if i'da tried for the AFM, i'm pretty sure i'da got em just like i did the kobes. :smh:

Then if they do, oh well. Least I did the good thing and canceled it. Plus I was getting the royal 1s tomorrow... Too many shoes for me for one weekend alone. Lol maybe next month on my bday I'll find those lunars. Not cheap but I'll find them lol

Repped. I just hope its not the pair you had in your cart :nerd:

j/k

If it makes you better.. These pair is actually not for me. It's for my brother in law, who's still into wearing these type of shoes. I'm an old school guy.

Repped for being old

nikestore's cart system was wack this AM......I had 2 shoes pulled from my cart before I could even check out.....thought they were supposed to give you time to check out?? fml

1 thing is for sure... there is no way i'm paying $350+ for AFMs. they can keep em. they are a dope LOOKING shoe, but 2013 AFM quality is terrible. unless these are some sort of exception.

lmao at all the new listings on ebay for $400+ for the Air Max 2013..

I guess the Barkley's are gonna be $600 - $1000

are the air force max supposed to be limited or something..seems like most footaction and footlockers got em

1 thing is for sure... there is no way i'm paying $350+ for AFMs. they can keep em. they are a dope LOOKING shoe, but 2013 AFM quality is terrible. unless these are some sort of exception.

Yup I wouldn't even fork out $250 for these... But I'm pretty sure a lot of hypebeast would. All Nike did was change the color and call these limited.

If I didn't get my Air Force Max 2013's the most I'd pay would have been 200. But everything went well on Champs, it was my first time ever using the site too I guess I just got hella lucky. I'ma try for the Barkley's tomorrow.

im serious about that kool aid though i mean i am serious about those snipers man where can i get one at and joe much is it gonna cost so i can get rsvp via online???

Hectic release this morning. Copped and added the Kobe 8 Sportspack easily. However, the Air Force max was "already in people's carts." 45 minutes later, the size 11 drops with a 2 minute wait. Copped and the rest is history. Ended up getting what I wanted this morning. People just need to be patient on Eastbay...this is exactly how I got a pair of Jordan 88s.

Hectic release this morning. Copped and added the Kobe 8 Sportspack easily. However, the Air Force max was "already in people's carts." 45 minutes later, the size 11 drops with a 2 minute wait. Copped and the rest is history. Ended up getting what I wanted this morning. People just need to be patient on Eastbay...this is exactly how I got a pair of Jordan 88s.
Yooo! All you just really needed to do is keep on clicking "add to cart" and eventually you might get them?

Yooo! All you just really needed to do is keep on clicking "add to cart" and eventually you might get them?

This is how I do it. With Eastbay/FL/FA's new system, they only allow certain number of people to check out at a time to prevent the server from crashing. If you're one of the LUCKY few that gets the shoes in your cart on the first click, then it makes it easy on you. However, most people will hit the "all shoes are reserved in people's cart" message. When that happens, just click add to cart and retry. To make sure your size doesn't sell out, open up Twitter and follow Eastbay's feed. They continue to tweet and answer questions and keep stock updates for everyone. It was around 848am EST when the Air Force Max's finally dropped in my cart. Took only 2 minutes to wait for checkout and the rest is history.

Same thing for the Jordan 88s. Patience is key. If there is a shoe that you want, don't give up. The only true time to give up is when Eastbay tweets that they are out of sizes.

Hope that helps.

Scored my Air Force Max off eastbay after clicking add to cart for at least 20minutes but had the wrong billing address, I called customer service and they changed it for me....hopefully my order don't get cancelled

This is how I do it. With Eastbay/FL/FA's new system, they only allow certain number of people to check out at a time to prevent the server from crashing. If you're one of the LUCKY few that gets the shoes in your cart on the first click, then it makes it easy on you. However, most people will hit the "all shoes are reserved in people's cart" message. When that happens, just click add to cart and retry. To make sure your size doesn't sell out, open up Twitter and follow Eastbay's feed. They continue to tweet and answer questions and keep stock updates for everyone. It was around 848am EST when the Air Force Max's finally dropped in my cart. Took only 2 minutes to wait for checkout and the rest is history.

Same thing for the Jordan 88s. Patience is key. If there is a shoe that you want, don't give up. The only true time to give up is when Eastbay tweets that they are out of sizes.

Hope that helps.
Your right! Just gotta be patient and wait it out. I got the Bred 4s the same way and i woke up probably 30mins after the drop and i kept doing this method and i got thru about 10mins. The only way!

Your right! Just gotta be patient and wait it out. I got the Bred 4s the same way and i woke up probably 30mins after the drop and i kept doing this method and i got thru about 10mins. The only way!
hope you're both right, champs has been saying adding to cart / processing for the last 10 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom