NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a chance to see both Blazer and Vandal and initially I thought the Blazers were better but after seeing them in person I had a change of heart. Maybe my eyesight is terrible glasses included but I couldn't tell the Blazers had a shiny coat to them...not the best looking.

The whole point of RSVP is to avoid the excess crowds and camping at nikestore locations. Avoid stupid losers that want to camp 2 plus days to a week for shoes. They do not give a dam about who gets the shoes. Believe me that dont give 2 craps.

Last edited:
So enought whining about the rsvp

Make a new post for it or something

Where do u think will be easiest to cop the air force max tomorrow? Ndc?

Im def not doin finishline

All this crying over RSVP lol, nike don't give a ****. They're getting paid either way. Shoes have become a losers habit over the years and this whole RSVP thing just seals the deal with that. I've excepted that I'm not willing to do anything more than any normal person would to get a pair and because of that I'll be missing out on some pairs. O well, too bad, so sad ..... Move on
You don't think nike doesn't care about some one making 8-12k on high profile releases by using a bot??? Its like have 376 people already inline and you're paying $30-50 to move up to the front.....I think Nike would care. I think they would see that as "abusing the system"

It doesn't effect me, so don't pull the "he's salty" card, closest Niketown is atleast 5hrs away so I'm not even trying to RSVP for anything and could care less so this is my biased opinion that people are abusing the RSVP system to gain an advantage and profiting greatly, which in my opinion, is worse than resellers, cuz quite frankly resellers are probably running the RSVP services because their sole care is to make $. Nike, never in their mind, would have imagined that the RSVP system would lead to this.

So enought whining about the rsvp

Make a new post for it or something

Where do u think will be easiest to cop the air force max tomorrow? Ndc?

Im def not doin finishline
Its not whining.....its pointing out a major flaw in the RSVP system. 

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

It is.....dude on here, memphissfinest, runs rsvpsniper and had 376 successful RSVP's according to the rsvpsniper twitter page....@$30 a pop. 
eek.gif

indifferent.gif
 If my math serves me correctly thats $11,280.....talk about come up!
Smh. I can't believe cats are this thirsty for shoes and buying into this *******..

As bad as I wan't some of these releases, rsvpsnipers aren't getting a damn dollar from me, believe that.

You support these sites, and they'll just keep on doing what they're doing..messing everything up.

about stopping the bots Niketalk fam should come together and try and get something trending...

about stopping the bots Niketalk fam should come together and try and get something trending...
thats what im saying ... 

if even 1000 of us are tweeting them 5-6 times a day they cant ignore it forever ...

i hit every nike page just now ... **** em.. 

EVERYONE lets go!

I've been failing miserably at that RSVP for ntny. Even on bs releases lol...was trying to see if it really is rigged

Smh. I can't believe cats are this thirsty for shoes and buying into this *******..

As bad as I wan't some of these releases, rsvpsnipers aren't getting a damn dollar from me, believe that.

You support these sites, and they'll just keep on doing what they're doing..messing everything up.
Won't get my cash either that sh*t is lame. 

You don't think nike doesn't care about some one making 8-12k on high profile releases by using a bot??? Its like have 376 people already inline and you're paying $30-50 to move up to the front.....I think Nike would care. I think they would see that as "abusing the system"

It doesn't effect me, so don't pull the "he's salty" card, closest Niketown is atleast 5hrs away so I'm not even trying to RSVP for anything and could care less so this is my biased opinion that people are abusing the RSVP system to gain an advantage and profiting greatly, which in my opinion, is worse than resellers, cuz quite frankly resellers are probably running the RSVP services because their sole care is to make $. Nike, never in their mind, would have imagined that the RSVP system would lead to this.

My simple answer, NO

If they did they'd of done something by now. They soak all this stuff in and embrace it. If they truly gave a damn.......... THEY'D MAKE MORE SHOES

My simple answer, NO

If they did they'd of done something by now. They soak all this stuff in and embrace it. If they truly gave a damn.......... THEY'D MAKE MORE SHOES
If they made more shoes......these programs would just have more to snatch up.....wouldn't fix this flaw.

If they made more shoes......these programs would just have more to snatch up.....wouldn't fix this flaw.

You think nike puts out limited shoes to make max profit? They do it with the intentions of generating buzz, hype, whatever you wanna call it. This is just another story to throw in their archive. They enjoy the fact that people miss out on limited releases. It just forces them to buy the GR stuff.

If they flood the market with shoes resell wouldn't be anything = people would quit buying just to sell. Maybe it wouldn't happen instantly but it would eventually. Happened to comic books, pogs, Beanie babies, ps3's... Ect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom