NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it small? Do you have AFM in hand? Wait now I'm confused.

Yes i do have a pair of AFM its run .5 smaller than my regular size and i have another pair of Nike Barkley Posite which is TTS.

my favorite is the Nike Barkley Posite :smokin

Last edited:
my 2 pairs of barlkey's will be here tomorrow. now I just need to get rid of one before the wife finds out I got 2 pairs.

Last edited:
Man I'm disappointed I missed out on the AFM. :smh: Managed to get the Lebrons but the AFM are a cleaner shoe IMO.

How you take a pic like that
Don't use flash and slow down the shutter speed to capture the detail and light. :pimp:

Crazy! Didn't know the glow was like that. Might have to charge them up in the sun before taking photos...
Do IT!

Hey what did you do to get these to glow so brightly? Sunlight, lamp?
Charged them up in the light for a little bit. But slowing down the shutter speed helps bring out the glow in the photo.

Damn thats a dope pic Kishi

smokin.gif

force max KILLS the rest of the pack .. blazers 2nd ..

and we keep joking about vandals i wanted em when i saw pics i still kinda do .. thsoe will end up on kids feet and get beat to crap, watch them be worth $500 a pair in 5 years..

the blazers are the sleepers. .. place near me has em still, proxied em for $25 for someone today .. they are TOOOOO fresh for the money its rediculous the leather on them..

them blazers are hot. ima cop a pair tomorrow from a fellow NTer. Def the sleeper out the pack. Dont really care about the value down the line, but i think they will have good resale value down the road.

force max KILLS the rest of the pack .. blazers 2nd ..

and we keep joking about vandals i wanted em when i saw pics i still kinda do .. thsoe will end up on kids feet and get beat to crap, watch them be worth $500 a pair in 5 years..

the blazers are the sleepers. .. place near me has em still, proxied em for $25 for someone today .. they are TOOOOO fresh for the money its rediculous the leather on them..

the barkleys and afm are dope, but the blazers are definitely my favorite out of the pack (not to mention the cheapest lol). they're definitely underrated. i can see them going for as much as the supreme blazers after some time.

21 Mercer has the hoodie!! just ordered mine. very werid policy tho... they WONT do phone orders for NYC residents. FCFS if u live in the 5 boros... I don't get that. good thing I work in long island =) ordered my size L.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom