NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone wanted to trade AJ 7 Charcoal/Red/Purp for the Barkley's.  Bad trade?
see this is the problem wit the sneaker game! asking people u dont know for advice on a trade. do what you want. no one cares! hopefully no one else comments on it. this hypebeast probably just bought the barkleys just cause he saw folks camping out. 

Glad to help man, hopefully I get some of that good karma and get a DM back from 21 mercer for my corks. Love helpin' others, hope others will reciprocate.
smokin.gif
dude... I sent my DM literally 2 secs after they tweeted the RSVP open. i dunno how the RSVP works in other towns... but here in NYC im 100% convinced that the RSVP system is a scam for the niketown employees to get their friends easy access!

Ugh...I regret passing on the AFM. Maybe I'll cop when the hype dies down a bit and prices lower...if that even happens
Very doubtful.. The price has been going up and up, and the production number wasnt as much as the barkleys or the vandals...

The blazers are so slept on, for 105 I love them. The barkleys are a little bit overrated in my opinion I'm kinda mad I spent 250 on those. This month has been real pricey lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom