NSW all star "area 72" Raygun Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy that so many people had a hard time copping the AFM.  Walked into my local spot at around noon and they still had sz 10-11.  Impulse bought all of them. 
laugh.gif

I had the chance to do the same. As well as with a fsr of the chuck posites and kobes and was shocked nobody was there. Really didn't plan on getting any of the pack because I spent all my money on a ticket to the all star game. Tried to come back to get them later that day but they were all gone. I could have cleaned up if I was a reseller but I only financially planned on getting the 28's so here I am looking smh

Last edited:
I had the chance to do the same. As well as with a fsr of the chuck posites and kobes and was shocked nobody was there. Really didn't plan on getting any of the pack because I spent all my money on a ticket to the all star game. Tried to come back to get them later that day but they were all gone. I could have cleaned up if I was a reseller but I only financially planned on getting the 28's so here I am looking smh
I was out hunting for the royals and the XX8s.  I was shocked when I saw stacks of AFM/Barkley Posites/KDs/Lebrons.  Walked out of there with a pair of royals, 4 AFMs, 3 Lebrons, 4 KDs and 6 barkley posites.  Still hunting for the XX8s tho.  
mean.gif
  Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that I was able to find everything but the XX8s. 

^^^lmao yeah when I say I could have "cleaned up" that's exactly what I mean! It's all good tho.

Got my Blazers in today. One of my favorite blazers. They are definitely fresh. Now just waiting one the Chuckposites.
IMO the best cw out of the pack.  But I HATE blazers with a passion.  If they would of been dunks with that exact color blocking 
smokin.gif

smokin.gif

smokin.gif

NT FAM. I just purchased the AFM Rayguns for 240 locally on CL. Did I pay too much? Or thats the going rate. Thanks

i just need to get the Barkleys soon and then ill be happy. The AFM are very clean but the Barkleys will complete my collection. $350 is not bad at all. This month did hurt my pockets.

i paid $280 for a pair of the AFM in sz9 only for the seller to realize that he was suppose to be selling a sz9.5(i already have a sz9.5 that i'm trying to trade) >:
he refunded my money but now i gotta wait for the refund to process...meaning my $280 is locked up until thursday >: >:

Last edited:
What is a good price to buy the Barkleys at? I only see them ranging from like $300-450 on eBay but most that have bids are upward of $350 range.

350 is the most you should pay.
Though I own a pair of AFMs, I am not sure if I can stomach dropping anything north of $300. I think, for me, $300 is my max. Having said that, wouldn't be surprised to see these float higher in the future...assuming they don't re-release these. 

i would get the royal 1s
Huh? For 340? Bad advice.

Barkleys were $273 for me after taxes so $340 is a decent price for them.
Though I own a pair of AFMs, I am not sure if I can stomach dropping anything north of $300. I think, for me, $300 is my max. Having said that, wouldn't be surprised to see these float higher in the future...assuming they don't re-release these. 
I see the AFM possibly having a higher value than the barkleys.

Sounds crazy but i just like them that much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom