NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

NT Group members.

"Lettuce" do a much better job of communicating to get our games done. I will take blame for us taking so long to move forward this week. Lets try to not let that happen in the future.

When you message someone to get a game in, do NOT just say, "Ok we have to play." When you message them, you should leave a series of DAYS and TIMES that you will be available. The person that receives the message should do the same thing and/or say which times they can be on that are in line with the original messenger's times.

I want to finish this league. I want to make this an annual thing. I might even want to expand in the future, but we HAVE to communicate. Now I fear that people that already played their games have become restless. SMH.

We have to do better.

We can also use this thread to communicate. I will advance to the next round when I get home tonight. I will be watching Jimmer so I won't be playing tonight.

NT Group members.

"Lettuce" do a much better job of communicating to get our games done. I will take blame for us taking so long to move forward this week. Lets try to not let that happen in the future.

When you message someone to get a game in, do NOT just say, "Ok we have to play." When you message them, you should leave a series of DAYS and TIMES that you will be available. The person that receives the message should do the same thing and/or say which times they can be on that are in line with the original messenger's times.

I want to finish this league. I want to make this an annual thing. I might even want to expand in the future, but we HAVE to communicate. Now I fear that people that already played their games have become restless. SMH.

We have to do better.

We can also use this thread to communicate. I will advance to the next round when I get home tonight. I will be watching Jimmer so I won't be playing tonight.

yo, drop somebody for me, DC.

imma cop this game today or tomorrow...its 30, right?

i play daily. drop some of these deadbeats with better things to do than play xbox.....

gimmie like....memphis...

ill even play with cleveland and get CRUSHED

i play daily. drop some of these deadbeats with better things to do than play xbox.....

I think this season is short, if it's successful, I can help admin and add more teams (I would like to do that anyway) I have been in a few 30 team leagues 82 game seasons all active players. A few admins, each have a different role.

I think this season is short, if it's successful, I can help admin and add more teams (I would like to do that anyway) I have been in a few 30 team leagues 82 game seasons all active players. A few admins, each have a different role.

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Originally Posted by LarryDavidSwag

Week 2

Romebe (Bulls) v. DBAR40 (Celtics)
SoledOut23 (Pacers) v. ChrisBlazinNJ (Lakers)
Sealy21Garnett (Nuggets) v. O InSayNe o (Portland)
DCAllAmerican vs JEhlers02 (OKC)

All games vs. Memphis, you get a W. DBAR40 plays him twice, so that is 2 wins for him vs. Memphis. The user slot for Memphis causes the game to freeze, so that is why nobody has been assigned to that slot. So if you play Memphis, you get 1 win.

Please PM, XBL PM, or in this thread, let your opponent know WHEN you can go.

JEhlers02, I can go ANYTIME this weekend as long as there is NOT an NCAA Game on. So let me know when you will be on.

Week 2

Romebe (Bulls) v. DBAR40 (Celtics)
SoledOut23 (Pacers) v. ChrisBlazinNJ (Lakers)
Sealy21Garnett (Nuggets) v. O InSayNe o (Portland)
DCAllAmerican vs JEhlers02 (OKC)

All games vs. Memphis, you get a W. DBAR40 plays him twice, so that is 2 wins for him vs. Memphis. The user slot for Memphis causes the game to freeze, so that is why nobody has been assigned to that slot. So if you play Memphis, you get 1 win.

Please PM, XBL PM, or in this thread, let your opponent know WHEN you can go.

JEhlers02, I can go ANYTIME this weekend as long as there is NOT an NCAA Game on. So let me know when you will be on.

Jimmer plays 7:27 Eastern. That gives us an hour. I'm thinking they wont start the game exactly at that time. Usually the analysts are still talking and what not. You sure we cant get it in? I mean i rarely play 12 minute quarters so idk how long they usually take so i'm just wondering. If its not enough time then ok. I wanna watch Jimmer more than anyone lol.

Jimmer plays 7:27 Eastern. That gives us an hour. I'm thinking they wont start the game exactly at that time. Usually the analysts are still talking and what not. You sure we cant get it in? I mean i rarely play 12 minute quarters so idk how long they usually take so i'm just wondering. If its not enough time then ok. I wanna watch Jimmer more than anyone lol.

Back
Top Bottom