NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

I wouldn't mind joining, I've played most of the people on here and can make a case that I play sim. But if I need to be screened, then I'm ready.

Just ran against morningstar7777; got that last spot.

He violated me with CP3 and... Jarrett Jack.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

So now we cant play 2-3 zone lmaoo......

Who said that. I am just saying don't sit in a zone for the majority of the game. You know how you love that 1-3-1.
laugh.gif
Going zone occasionally is cool.

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

So now we cant play 2-3 zone lmaoo......

Who said that. I am just saying don't sit in a zone for the majority of the game. You know how you love that 1-3-1.
laugh.gif
Going zone occasionally is cool.

Before I start the league, does anyone that is the owner of an Eastern Conference team want to switch to a Western Conference team so we can have an even distribution of teams? No pressure, but it would be nice to have 5 East and 5 West teams. Currently it is 6 and 4. Again, no pressure.

Before I start the league, does anyone that is the owner of an Eastern Conference team want to switch to a Western Conference team so we can have an even distribution of teams? No pressure, but it would be nice to have 5 East and 5 West teams. Currently it is 6 and 4. Again, no pressure.

BIack Mamba 91 (FreshKRN)
Manos de Radar (CaponeCartels)
SoledOut23 (BallinSam23)
djkaos23

Please join the League so I can generate the schedule/fix rosters. League Name "NT Test" - PW: "wwf" - I already sent invites.

BIack Mamba 91 (FreshKRN)
Manos de Radar (CaponeCartels)
SoledOut23 (BallinSam23)
djkaos23

Please join the League so I can generate the schedule/fix rosters. League Name "NT Test" - PW: "wwf" - I already sent invites.

whats wrong w/ zone?

i personally don't use it but i never tripped if a player did....last time the zone was a real advantage was in 2k9

whats wrong w/ zone?

i personally don't use it but i never tripped if a player did....last time the zone was a real advantage was in 2k9

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

whats wrong w/ zone?

It isn't conducive to the Sim Nation. No NBA team plays majority zone during a game. It is a nice way of allowing the CPU to play defense for you since you can't ALWAYS guard the ball with the man in that specific zone.

Playing majority zone isn't sim. You can play zone occasionally. But playing zone for a whole damn quarter just isn't sim

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

whats wrong w/ zone?

It isn't conducive to the Sim Nation. No NBA team plays majority zone during a game. It is a nice way of allowing the CPU to play defense for you since you can't ALWAYS guard the ball with the man in that specific zone.

Playing majority zone isn't sim. You can play zone occasionally. But playing zone for a whole damn quarter just isn't sim

Yea they will be. I personally wouldn't play with Yao or Greg Oden if I controlled those teams but feel free to do so if you control those teams.

Where the hell are those last two people man. Come on.

Yea they will be. I personally wouldn't play with Yao or Greg Oden if I controlled those teams but feel free to do so if you control those teams.

Where the hell are those last two people man. Come on.

Back
Top Bottom