NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

So pissed off at 2K's weak servers. Me and Wizards were in a close game with 1:47 LEFT. And the game drops. I know he is mad because John Wall hit like 6 3's. I was letting him shoot because John Wall can't shoot 3's but he made them last night. I know it won't happen again though. But yea man screw you 2K

Box Score from our game (I will reset it) - http://community.2ksports...l=1017876&g=38982534

^ Didn't realize you were only shooting 39% of the time. You have to find a way to get Nick Young involved. As well as Shad, but Wall was hot so I understand not giving the ball up.
laugh.gif
Damn he had 7 3's. not 6. SMH. 1:47 left in the damn game.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Jay02

Is this flex so we can play whoever at anytime or can I only play whoever on week one of my schedule.
Not Flex. Flex ruins leagues. If one person plays all of their games and is waiting for others that kills leagues. I have seen it dozens........AND DOZENS of times. Everyone plays 1 game at a time. This keeps things interesting and everyone immersed.in what is going on at the moment.

That is why it is important to SCHEDULE games with other users.

Platinumxtrick (blazers):

i'm online after 3pm EST if you wanna run today. i share the xbox with a roommate so if you message me and i dont message you back, its not me. if anything just send me PM here (niketalk) and i'll get back to you.

i'm online after 3pm EST if you wanna run today. i share the xbox with a roommate so if you message me and i dont message you back, its not me. if anything just send me PM here (niketalk) and i'll get back to you.

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Ballinsam23,
     Hey can we do this tomorrow night or this weekend?  I might be able to get one in around 10pm tonight but I don't want you to wait by your xbox for the player like i've done before.

Ballinsam23,
     Hey can we do this tomorrow night or this weekend?  I might be able to get one in around 10pm tonight but I don't want you to wait by your xbox for the player like i've done before.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Ballinsam23,

I can do tonight for sure, dont know about tomorrow night. If you can do tonight around 10pm just message me around then. If not, its all good we'll just playing during the weekend.

Originally Posted by pchen83

Ballinsam23,

I can do tonight for sure, dont know about tomorrow night. If you can do tonight around 10pm just message me around then. If not, its all good we'll just playing during the weekend.

Jesus Mother !+%*!*+ christ i could not get Westbrooks or Durants shot down. Idk if its cause ive been playing more off-line and the shots are different online or what. If thats the case i dont even wanna go into practice mode cause it will throw me off even more.

And idk if its cause its online or not but i feel like on ball D is harder. Like even with Westbrook he is slow as hell on ball, then I never get help D when the guy goes right around me.

Either way good game Nuggets. I feel like there were some big mismatches in your favor. Gallinari and Harrington at the 4 are to quick for Ibaka, Collinson, Perkins etc.

O yea, +@@* Afflalo.

Jesus Mother !+%*!*+ christ i could not get Westbrooks or Durants shot down. Idk if its cause ive been playing more off-line and the shots are different online or what. If thats the case i dont even wanna go into practice mode cause it will throw me off even more.

And idk if its cause its online or not but i feel like on ball D is harder. Like even with Westbrook he is slow as hell on ball, then I never get help D when the guy goes right around me.

Either way good game Nuggets. I feel like there were some big mismatches in your favor. Gallinari and Harrington at the 4 are to quick for Ibaka, Collinson, Perkins etc.

O yea, +@@* Afflalo.

When someone beats you, you sometimes have to force your bigs to help over. No point of playing on ball defense when the defender is 3 feet behind the offensive player. Your concern then should be protecting the basket.

I don't see a difference in timing between online and offline honestly. Play some quick games vs ranked opponents to get adjusted to it if you are struggling.

I don't see on ball defense being harder. But that is just me.

When someone beats you, you sometimes have to force your bigs to help over. No point of playing on ball defense when the defender is 3 feet behind the offensive player. Your concern then should be protecting the basket.

I don't see a difference in timing between online and offline honestly. Play some quick games vs ranked opponents to get adjusted to it if you are struggling.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man I was literally throwing !+*@ 
laugh.gif
 I was literally just playing my roommate with the Thunder before I played the league game. Everything was fine, cashing out like normal with the duo. Then I play the league game 
sick.gif
 NOTHING went it. Thats why im wondering if it was cause it was online. Im still agitated as !+*@, like I want no one to talk to me right now. Thats how frustrated I was. Afflalo hitting fade aways with dudes in his grill like its nothing. Durant and Westbrook two of the best players in the league brickin wide open shots. 
Not taking anything away from you though Blazers21NTNP, you played a good game. I just played a terrible one. 

I aint messing with anything offline while this league is going on 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man I was literally throwing !+*@ 
laugh.gif
 I was literally just playing my roommate with the Thunder before I played the league game. Everything was fine, cashing out like normal with the duo. Then I play the league game 
sick.gif
 NOTHING went it. Thats why im wondering if it was cause it was online. Im still agitated as !+*@, like I want no one to talk to me right now. Thats how frustrated I was. Afflalo hitting fade aways with dudes in his grill like its nothing. Durant and Westbrook two of the best players in the league brickin wide open shots. 
Not taking anything away from you though Blazers21NTNP, you played a good game. I just played a terrible one. 

I aint messing with anything offline while this league is going on 
laugh.gif

It's a very minor difference between offline and online. If you play online games enough (And not too many offline games) you don't even realize it tho.......

It's a very minor difference between offline and online. If you play online games enough (And not too many offline games) you don't even realize it tho.......

Folks, feel free to post media/articles to the league website.
Hawks Home Opener Delayed
By: DCAllAmerican | Thursday March 03 2011
The 2010-2011 Atlanta Hawks home opener vs. the visiting Washington Wizards has been delayed to unforeseen network errors thanks to the crew at 2K Sports.

25 mins after the morning shootaround, Coach Drew of the Hawks was notified that his team's contest vs. the new look Wizards would be put on hold due to network errors. "In my years dealing with the NBA, I have never had a game canceled because of a network error. It is very unfortunate for my guys and my heart goes out to the fans that bought tickets for this contest."

"I definitely was pumped to play tonight. I guess I have to find another means of spending this energy. It definitely is disappointing."

The fans in Atlanta were anticipating the debut of Wizards speed-demon John Wall but it looks like that anticipation will be put on hold for the time being.

The date of the rescheduled game has not been announced.

eyes.gif

Folks, feel free to post media/articles to the league website.
Hawks Home Opener Delayed
By: DCAllAmerican | Thursday March 03 2011
The 2010-2011 Atlanta Hawks home opener vs. the visiting Washington Wizards has been delayed to unforeseen network errors thanks to the crew at 2K Sports.

25 mins after the morning shootaround, Coach Drew of the Hawks was notified that his team's contest vs. the new look Wizards would be put on hold due to network errors. "In my years dealing with the NBA, I have never had a game canceled because of a network error. It is very unfortunate for my guys and my heart goes out to the fans that bought tickets for this contest."

"I definitely was pumped to play tonight. I guess I have to find another means of spending this energy. It definitely is disappointing."

The fans in Atlanta were anticipating the debut of Wizards speed-demon John Wall but it looks like that anticipation will be put on hold for the time being.

The date of the rescheduled game has not been announced.

eyes.gif

Wizards, I will be away from my 360 until the 14th of MArch (Spring Break). I would like to play NOW or tomorrow before 2 PM before I hit the road.

Wizards, I will be away from my 360 until the 14th of MArch (Spring Break). I would like to play NOW or tomorrow before 2 PM before I hit the road.

Damn you DC. lol good game! Believe it or not this is the second SIM game I ever played. the 1st being the network error game. I read the thread you posted and just went out n played. You shut down John Hall, I hate you
laugh.gif

Damn you DC. lol good game! Believe it or not this is the second SIM game I ever played. the 1st being the network error game. I read the thread you posted and just went out n played. You shut down John Hall, I hate you
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom