NT 2K11 Sim League (Week 2 Games Up: Schedule Your Games With Your Opponents)

i want in..iu just recently started playing online tho so i have to ask whats a sim league? nd whats the criteria? why are you screening people?

nonetheless... i want in..

my gamertag is kiddkidd55

i want in..iu just recently started playing online tho so i have to ask whats a sim league? nd whats the criteria? why are you screening people?

nonetheless... i want in..

my gamertag is kiddkidd55

DC just wanted to remind you that I chose Memphis, if you wanted to correct the first page.

DC just wanted to remind you that I chose Memphis, if you wanted to correct the first page.

Woods, I updated that info.

No more sports man. Sorry. I can put you on the reserves list.

I am updating the rosters now fellas. Bear with me.

Woods, I updated that info.

No more sports man. Sorry. I can put you on the reserves list.

I am updating the rosters now fellas. Bear with me.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

whats wrong w/ zone?

i personally don't use it but i never tripped if a player did....last time the zone was a real advantage was in 2k9
exactly what im saying. 
laugh.gif

if anyone is playing me and using zone. it makes no difference. if computer covers me it makes no difference to me either. But its w/e .. 

when im playing zone i play the closest guy to the ball...

but its w/e i aint tryna hear this dude talk about sim nation. anyone on and want a game im on..... 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

whats wrong w/ zone?

i personally don't use it but i never tripped if a player did....last time the zone was a real advantage was in 2k9
exactly what im saying. 
laugh.gif

if anyone is playing me and using zone. it makes no difference. if computer covers me it makes no difference to me either. But its w/e .. 

when im playing zone i play the closest guy to the ball...

but its w/e i aint tryna hear this dude talk about sim nation. anyone on and want a game im on..... 
pimp.gif

You can play man to man effectively though. That is my thing. Not understanding why you run to the zone because you think you can't defend plays. When you CAN. You proved it.

You can play man to man effectively though. That is my thing. Not understanding why you run to the zone because you think you can't defend plays. When you CAN. You proved it.

Is this flex so we can play whoever at anytime or can I only play whoever on week one of my schedule.

Is this flex so we can play whoever at anytime or can I only play whoever on week one of my schedule.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Should have gotten your %$^ off of Netflix.
laugh.gif

I'll be on in half an hour, if you want to get our game in.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

laugh.gif

Ay im going to forewarn all of you. I got 2 roommates who are always on my account watching Netflix so if you send me a request when im on and I ignore it.. now you know 
laugh.gif

I would play you tonight but I gotta study. Tommorow night i'll be open though.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

laugh.gif

Ay im going to forewarn all of you. I got 2 roommates who are always on my account watching Netflix so if you send me a request when im on and I ignore it.. now you know 
laugh.gif

I would play you tonight but I gotta study. Tommorow night i'll be open though.

So pissed off at 2K's weak servers. Me and Wizards were in a close game with 1:47 LEFT. And the game drops. I know he is mad because John Wall hit like 6 3's. I was letting him shoot because John Wall can't shoot 3's but he made them last night. I know it won't happen again though. But yea man screw you 2K

Box Score from our game (I will reset it) - http://community.2ksports...l=1017876&g=38982534

^ Didn't realize you were only shooting 39% of the time. You have to find a way to get Nick Young involved. As well as Shad, but Wall was hot so I understand not giving the ball up.
laugh.gif
Damn he had 7 3's. not 6. SMH. 1:47 left in the damn game.
eyes.gif

Not Flex. Flex ruins leagues. If one person plays all of their games and is waiting for others that kills leagues. I have seen it dozens........AND DOZENS of times. Everyone plays 1 game at a time. This keeps things interesting and everyone immersed.in what is going on at the moment.

That is why it is important to SCHEDULE games with other users.

Back
Top Bottom