NT, A Question Of Hygiene Vol. Washcloth vs. Hands

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I use a washcloth

It sounds like some people dont machine wash their washcloths after each use, now thats just nasty

I see I'm not the only one confused by the wash cloths are dirty comments.

1268420869-thingy.jpg

I'm African if it matters...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wash cloths + either some body wash or bar of soap. I just make sure to wash the wash clothes repeatedly.
That whole running the bar of soap all over your body is kind of
eyes.gif
to me. I always thought only females
did that when they slowly bathe.

Black on black.
are people this insecure in the shower? 
laugh.gif

what's next a boardshorts in the shower 
Its not about being insecure, you gotta scrub to really get things clean

dudes buy all types of microfiber rags to wash their cars and sneaker cleaning kits and magic erasers to wash their kicks but use their hands to wash their balls, I will never understand that

Originally Posted by So Nyuh Shi Dae

white male and i use my hands.
damn i thought you were asian this whole time hahahaha.

i use one of those japanese washcloth.  asian folks probably know what im talkin bout.  its kinda sorta not really like loofah material, not cotton.  its textured for good exfoliating.  for face i use hands + this rubber scrubbing pad that comes attached to my face wash.

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Wash cloths + either some body wash or bar of soap. I just make sure to wash the wash clothes repeatedly.
That whole running the bar of soap all over your body is kind of
eyes.gif
to me. I always thought only females
did that when they slowly bathe.

Black on black.
are people this insecure in the shower? 
laugh.gif

what's next a boardshorts in the shower 
It's just the way I picture it, like, just gliding the bar of soap over your body. How do you even get clean that way
laugh.gif
?
Ditto to what FedExciter said.

I use a loofah and body wash. The real question is whether you shower in the morning or at night cause I think that is more important. if you only shower in the morning then you're tracking all the dirt and grime of the whole day back into your bed.

Originally Posted by romedadude

tumblr_lh5x2tEsS21qcnfigo1_500.png

"I learned that white people don’t use washcloths. Did you know that? I’m serious. Had one bar of soap in the house. Every time I use it, somebody else’s pubic hair was in it. Use the cloth! Why you gotta put the raw bar of soap in your butt and all this?! Maybe I need to wash my face, or my feet!

Originally Posted by imanikehead

I use a loofah and body wash. The real question is whether you shower in the morning or at night cause I think that is more important. if you only shower in the morning then you're tracking all the dirt and grime of the whole day back into your bed.
We don't need to open that can of worms again, that thread like like 2 weeks ago
laugh.gif

washcloth and bar soap. different washcloth for my face and my body. different washcloth every shower/ face wash session. every washcloth is used once (so basically 2 washcloths used each day).
black male 

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

i use one of those japanese washcloth.  asian folks probably know what im talkin bout.  its kinda sorta not really like loofah material, not cotton.  its textured for good exfoliating.  for face i use hands + this rubber scrubbing pad that comes attached to my face wash.

he might be.. lolz... u never know. its just the internet. LOLZ..

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

someone else was convinced that i'm asian. i'm not sure why. 

^^ u can't be serious..

u not supposed to like korean girls, especially soshi, ala snsd.. u can't.. shame on u

jk

come on man.

hands for errthang.
i have a friend who doesnt use soap 
sick.gif
only water
asked him %%! is wrong with you and he said it makes his skin dry and told him thats what lotion for (hes japanese btw)

I was waiting for that Leonard Washington reference
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
. Wash cloth + soap. Occaisonal loofah or scrubber. Funny how one time when I first met my gf, I went on a mini rant about people not using a wash cloth. As soon as I was finished, she said in a low voice, "I don't use a washcloth". I felt like an idiot
laugh.gif
. I'm black, she's Hawai'ian fwiw. 

Black male, I use a wash cloth...I don't see how somebody could possibly use their hands, I feel like nothing would get washed

Had this conversation with some friends of mine a few months ago (mostly black and spanish) and we were debating between wash cloth's and shower poofs (which most ppl confuse with loofas) and it was a pretty split group. Then my one white homie came through and said he just uses his bare hands. Conversation got real quiet lol. I don't quite understand using just hands. Anyways, I use a shower poof as pictured on the last page.

why do 95% of threads in general always touch on race in some way or another?

if you ain't loofahin you aint doin it right...

Back
Top Bottom