NT, A Question Of Hygiene Vol. Washcloth vs. Hands

cloth all day, new cloth every shower.
except on my face, I put whatever face wash i'm using on at the start of the 
shower and rinse it off halfway through or at the end.  Never had acne problems in my life, thankfully. 
pimp.gif

I hate those spongy things on the string, I wouldn't mind trying a real loofah

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

Originally Posted by fac3 tak30v312

Originally Posted by Nickthestick91

I don't like washcloths because all that absorbed dirt/soap that builds up over time is nasty imo.

eek.gif
 .............. Wait, yall don't wash the wash cloth when you're done 
sick.gif
That dirtyness stays with the washcloth no matter how many times you rinse it. In my mind at least
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Loofa and body wash. Soap bars leave residue on the skin making it dry. I use a washcloth for my face.

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by tecca nena

I've been doing this no soap no shampoo shower for the past 3 months... water only... Im as clean as ever but my skin isn't as dry as it used to be... I also started taking contrast showers because too much hot water is bad for you... I am often commented on my glow (although it is usually at a bar and I am drinking)

washcloth or not most people need to start limiting the amount of hot water and soap they use on their skin, but no one needs to go full force like me...
91c153eee04d02acd228e2381e61fbff63154ad.pjpeg

what in the hell is wrong with you
laugh.gif

Realk talk, im thinking of a long day at the gym/basketball courts and you come home and dont use ANY soap to shower?
sick.gif
laugh.gif

The ratchetness of that. Use some soap bruh.
laugh.gif

What  the hell is overwashing? Stop reading random articles stating that this and that is bad for you.
eyes.gif

Am I the only one that uses Loofas with Bar Soap? Bar soap is something that I can't get rid of. I bought like a 60 pack on clearance from Wal-Mocks like 7 years ago and am still using them.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by buggz05

I use virgin tongue. I am racially irrelevant btw.

Doesn't have to be only Black or White, feel free to post your ethnicity if you're comfortable with it. 

1/4 Filipino 
1/4 French 

1/4 Irish 

1/4 German 

1/4 Native American

Doesn't have to be only Black or White, feel free to post your ethnicity if you're comfortable with it. 

1/4 Filipino 
1/4 French 

1/4 Irish 

1/4 German 

1/4 Native American
Woah you are 125% of a human?
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Am I the only one that uses Loofas with Bar Soap? Bar soap is something that I can't get rid of. I bought like a 60 pack on clearance from Wal-Mocks like 7 years ago and am still using them.

Been my go to combo all my life

1/4 Filipino 
1/4 French 

1/4 Irish 

1/4 German 

1/4 Native American
eek.gif
 mind=blown. Tell everyone I said hello
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom