NT Activate Beast Mode (kill me with curves)

I didn't get that from SPAM though...

I was looking at a friend's friends (true story) and I saw her and got fooled for about 30 minutes. But yeah, she is on that fake Jordan @*%@ and yeah she is a butta face.

No lie if she was really built like that, I'd gladly look her in that gargoyle grill while swinging my hammer like the mighty Thor.

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

got that photoshop game on lock.

Dats wat I thought when I 1st seent them pics. 1st & 4th pics sealed da deal. Plus she too ugly to be that thick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant believe dude actually said that.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

she aint that ugly

Word. Shes not even that bad looking. How you guys are comparing her to a gargoyle is beyond me. Shes average looking at best. Not the hideous creature you guys rre making her out to be. (No captain)

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

got that photoshop game on lock.

Dats wat I thought when I 1st seent them pics. 1st & 4th pics sealed da deal. Plus she too ugly to be that thick.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I cant believe dude actually said that.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

she aint that ugly

Word. Shes not even that bad looking. How you guys are comparing her to a gargoyle is beyond me. Shes average looking at best. Not the hideous creature you guys rre making her out to be. (No captain)

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

But she didn't post her feet....

My BROTHA.

This man knows what to look for in a woman.
QFT. A real woman isn't scared to post a pic of her backside sitting in a skin tight dress showing curves with some open toe high heels so we can peep that toe game!
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

But she didn't post her feet....

My BROTHA.

This man knows what to look for in a woman.
QFT. A real woman isn't scared to post a pic of her backside sitting in a skin tight dress showing curves with some open toe high heels so we can peep that toe game!
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom