NT Advice

Originally Posted by lostsoulswander

Originally Posted by MR FREEZE

Im saying rape cause girls in my school said my friend who I thought was good at spitting game, forced them to hookup with them

rape & getting what you want>>>>>> "Spitting Game", getting played, going home, loading up the cpu and fappin forever alone to eve madison
indifferent.gif

Im saying rape cause girls in my school said my friend who I thought was good at spitting game, forced them to hookup with them
well...he's smashing and you're not...

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk, yeah dude, no means no. If you get into that forceful habit, you might end up doing that when it counts as an offense.

Spoiler [+]
Just spit game and hope for the best... Maybe it's because you're ugly though.

well...he's smashing and you're not...

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
jk, yeah dude, no means no. If you get into that forceful habit, you might end up doing that when it counts as an offense.

Spoiler [+]
Just spit game and hope for the best... Maybe it's because you're ugly though.

I'm not even gonna lie I'm not the most attractive but ive seen guys uglier then me get girls, I just dont know what to say

broham.... rape though?

what kind of sick people you hanging out with got you thinking like that? Stuff is mad creppy bro.

I would say be yourself, but apparently your talking about rape so don't be yourself. Matter fact, I think you should check out men or date yourself.

I'm not even gonna lie I'm not the most attractive but ive seen guys uglier then me get girls, I just dont know what to say

broham.... rape though?

what kind of sick people you hanging out with got you thinking like that? Stuff is mad creppy bro.

I would say be yourself, but apparently your talking about rape so don't be yourself. Matter fact, I think you should check out men or date yourself.

i understand what you trying to say kid... trying to develop that killer instinct... gotta get over your fear of being rejected and just go for it... trust me, even your friends who get more chicks than most have been rejected

i understand what you trying to say kid... trying to develop that killer instinct... gotta get over your fear of being rejected and just go for it... trust me, even your friends who get more chicks than most have been rejected

Originally Posted by jjsrf

thanks man, atleast you get what I mean, guys I dont mean actual rape i just been being to forceful 

thanks man, atleast you get what I mean, guys I dont mean actual rape i just been being to forceful 

so why didnt you say that. Sounds like you were contemplating rape but dont have the heart for it. Whatever floats your boat dude, all i know is ima get mine
devil.gif
one way
devil.gif
or another
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
50 nos & a yes is still a yes

so why didnt you say that. Sounds like you were contemplating rape but dont have the heart for it. Whatever floats your boat dude, all i know is ima get mine
devil.gif
one way
devil.gif
or another
devil.gif

Spoiler [+]
50 nos & a yes is still a yes

Don't be forceful and all touchy, thats really weird and girls are gonna be creeped out. You just have to be smooth and make some jokes and get the girls laughing and before you know it the girls will be all over you.

But I have to say, at 16, my objective at a party was never to hook up with a guy, it was to just have fun. So, make having fun your first priority and you should be good to go.

Pictures of yourself would be helpful. We need to see if your face is what scares these girls away
smile.gif

Don't be forceful and all touchy, thats really weird and girls are gonna be creeped out. You just have to be smooth and make some jokes and get the girls laughing and before you know it the girls will be all over you.

But I have to say, at 16, my objective at a party was never to hook up with a guy, it was to just have fun. So, make having fun your first priority and you should be good to go.

Pictures of yourself would be helpful. We need to see if your face is what scares these girls away
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom